Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players rumour

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Icy Gull said:
Apparently not Armstrong though

Oh! Come on Icy, spill the beans. Who is the forward? Is Kanchelskis right then according to your source?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:
If your rumour is wrong now Icy ure DEAD!!! I am mildly excited, which is a rare feeling in supporting the albion in the last season or so.

I'm not divulging names as it is only a rumour and I'm not into hat eating !. The info comes from the same source as Ben Roberts rumour so there may well be something in it .Someone must know where they train or have seen them training today??

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Eastleigh Seagull said:
Didnt Kanchelskis train with us last year - I vaguely remember a similar rumour doing the rounds then?
Yes - he spent a week with us on a tour of Southern Clubs (gillingham was his next port of call)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Icy Gull said:
I'm not divulging names as it is only a rumour and I'm not into hat eating !. The info comes from the same source as Ben Roberts rumour so there may well be something in it .Someone must know where they train or have seen them training today??

IF you were to divulge, would it be a name that we have guessed?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think Kanchsleskis is definitely one of them. Really cannot think of the other, the only player that is realistic and that has been discussed on here is Rouge.

Kanchelskis and Rouge??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NewBoy said:
I have been told that Kanchelskis is coming down this week.

So we both heard the same on that one.

Rouge is the other one.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
If true, great news about Kanchelskis. Still think the jury is out on Rouge though - not a 20 goals a season man (yet)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Kanchelskis, Rouge and Knight would be very dangerous in the second division.

Not gonna cream my pants just yet though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
replacement for Brooker gloovies...ok he's been quiet recently, but I would love to see a big gun like him playing for us, it would definitely raise our profile. Rouge is better than no one.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
As good as Kanchelskis was can u really see him trying at places like Oldham, Hartlepool and Rushden.

Definitely agree we need more creativity in the side but reckon he would be a liability, Rouge could do a job on a short term deal

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rouge is shit. I hope he isn't the other one. Kenchelskis makes sense though, as a direct replacement for Brooker it might also enable OGH to step into the strikers role alongside Uncle Dick's son.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here