Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players Return for Pre-Season (Video)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have I missed Welbeck signing a new contract?! I've been waiting for that news all summer!

I know there was talk it was agreed around the same time as Gross's extension but has it actually happened yet?!

There was. I'm fairly sure the club had an option of a further year on his contract in any case.

[tweet]1532773109668904966[/tweet]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I’ll believe you when he turns my bottled water into a delightful Margaux or St.Estephe!

L’il ol’ wine buff me. :blush:

Im afraid I'm old enough to remember the days of Bull's Blood and Blue Nun Liebfraumilch.

A nice bottle of Alsace Pinot Gris or Pomerol would do me..

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Im afraid I'm old enough to remember the days of Bull's Blood and Blue Nun Liebfraumilch.

A nice bottle of Alsace Pinot Gris or Pomerol would do me..

Ah! Blue Nun and Mateus Rose the go-to wines for the non-discerning. Add Carafino to that - Peter Dominic’s house wine or known in the trade as Paraffino. The ‘wine’ that never saw a grape in it’s life and probably produced at Porton Down. I am of course joking, but I did work for for Peter Dominic so I remember quite a few incidents and stories from back in the day. :cheers:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Undav looks a right miserable bugger !!! Ignoring the good morning. A cross between maupay and mitrovic. Could be a character.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Oh do give the lad a chance! He doesn't know anyone there, first time at Albion, first training session in the EPL, has to meet some forwards he'll be in competition with... I mean, gosh, wouldn't you possibly be a tad nervous! :cheers:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Welbz looks really happy to be back and seems to be liked and likes quite a few of the backroom staff and other players. Great to see.

Also Welbz and Tariq seem to be good mates.#

I think he'll comtinue to be a big influence if we can keep him fit and contracted here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here