Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players Palace are after

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Including Patrick Agyemang, Izale Mcleod and Chris Iwelumo.

Christ :lolol:

Preparing life for League 1 already I see !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Literally none of those players are Palace targets.

You have clearly found them on the "football-rumours" website, which can be updated by anyone. I, for example, have just linked Palace with new PSG signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Palace's ACTUAL targets include Ross McCormack (who will be signed once Leeds have signed Varney from Pompey) and Jose Baxter (who is currently trying to earn a contract with us after rejecting a contract from Everton). Baxter has stated that he'd "love to become a Palace player" and we will probably sign him. McCormack is almost certainly ours.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

You have clearly found them on the "football-rumours" website, which can be updated by anyone. I, for example, have just linked Palace with new PSG signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Palace's ACTUAL targets include Ross McCormack (who will be signed once Leeds have signed Varney from Pompey) and Jose Baxter (who is currently trying to earn a contract with us after rejecting a contract from Everton). Baxter has stated that he'd "love to become a Palace player" and we will probably sign him. McCormack is almost certainly ours.

Saw it on BBS actually :lolol:

I highly doubt that Luke Varney is going to be Ross McCormacks replacement, he may join Leeds but I doubt he's their replacement :facepalm:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

If you're a Brighton fan, you're awfully ubiased. If you're a Palace fan, you could not have picked a worse username for this site.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why don't you start another thread about it

Makes sense ... :)

As I've said previously, if you've a problem then maybe you should inbox me instead of messaging up every other thread I comment on, thank you.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Saw it on BBS actually :lolol:

I highly doubt that Luke Varney is going to be Ross McCormacks replacement, he may join Leeds but I doubt he's their replacement :facepalm:

The BBS thread quotes the source as "football-rumours" - as I suspected.

Luke Varney is Ross McCormack's replacement. What you do or don't doubt is irrelevant :facepalm:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The BBS thread quotes the source as "football-rumours" - as I suspected.

Luke Varney is Ross McCormack's replacement. What you do or don't doubt is irrelevant :facepalm:

Ross McCormack, a prolific goal scorer in this division to be replaced with a player who often plays on the wing and also does play a striker role, who normally gets about 10 goals a season? Really ???

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Ross McCormack, a prolific goal scorer in this division to be replaced with a player who often plays on the wing and also does play a striker role, who normally gets about 10 goals a season? Really ???

You should phone Neil Warnock and inform him that he is clearly clueless and knows nothing about football. For some bizarre reason he disagrees with you, and wants to sign Varney. It is widely known that McCormack is demanding wages that Leeds cannot afford to pay, which is why he is leaving. Maybe Varney's demands are lower?

???

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You should phone Neil Warnock and inform him that he is clearly clueless and knows nothing about football. For some bizarre reason he disagrees with you, and wants to sign Varney.

???

I'm not saying it's a bad signing.

I just find it slightly bizarre replacing McCormack who scores over 20 a season with someone who finds it hard to score over 10.

I would've thought they'd be signing another as his replacement.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My my osrgull your a busy boy on n.s.c recently, trying to be a "name" on here? And you seem to have hit on a winning formula to keep your threads noticed. Let's keep those palace threads going shall we? :)

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
It is widely known that McCormack is demanding wages that Leeds cannot afford to pay, which is why he is leaving. Maybe Varney's demands are lower?

???

So according to all the facts, McCormack
a) wants to move to palarse - stated earlier
b) is asking for too much money from little Leeds
c) Massive Palarse are trying to sign him

Mmmm, where have I seen this before?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So according to all the facts, McCormack
a) wants to move to palarse - stated earlier
b) is asking for too much money from little Leeds
c) Massive Palarse are trying to sign him

Mmmm, where have I seen this before?

After selling Ambrose and getting his massive wages off our books, we can afford to sign McCormack. We've so far gained almost £4m in compensation and transfer fees this window. We can easily fit a prolific goalscorer into our squad.

We've already beaten Leeds to sign Joel Ward this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here