Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player you have given most stick to...

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I remember a game against Bristol Rovers when they played at Bath and Mark Farrington committed a foul and the Brighton supporters started shouting Off Off.

I remember the same thing happening at an away game I went to. Kurt Nogan got sent off but all the Brighton fans thought the ref was having a go at his crap strike partner (cant remember who) so we were all singing off off off. We cheered when the red was shown & only then did we realise t was Kurt!!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Scott McGleish gets the benefit of the wrath of Pasty. Never slag off Albion players at a game - don't see the point.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I can't see myself shouting at a player while they're playing for us - criticism like that doesn't tend to make people improve. I did used to get frustrated by Wayne Henderson though. Terry at Orient was a right knob too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That arsehole at Grimsby on the final day a few years back after they scored and he ran along the touchline in front of us pointing down.

I take some solace in the fact that he's obviously such a shit nonentity of a player that I can't even remember his name.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That arsehole at Grimsby on the final day a few years back after they scored and he ran along the touchline in front of us pointing down.

I take some solace in the fact that he's obviously such a shit nonentity of a player that I can't even remember his name.

Michael Keane.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Scott McGliesh,Wayne Henderson.

Also seem to remember a Wycombe player scoring with a handball at thier place a few seasons back,then he warmed down near the Brighton fans.Cant remember who it was but it was someone quite old who had been around a bit.Possibly Gabbiadini or someone like that.

Also seem to remember a Wycombe player scoring with a handball at thier place a few seasons back,then he warmed down near the Brighton fans.Cant remember who it was but it was someone quite old who had been around a bit.Possibly Gabbiadini or someone like that.

Andy Rammell, a Man United reject. Also remember some bright spark Albion fans lobbing seats on the pitch in retaliation. :dunce:

The player I have personally abused most was Kenny Lunt, away at Crewe a few seasons ago. I was rightly ejected from the ground. :jester:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Alan Ball playing for Saints against us got some terrible stick from the North Stand just because he was a great player (ok he did whinge a bit ) but the worse was for Malcom Macdonald when he visited us.

Supermac super queer,
How many bums have you had this year ?

the days when we did homophobia..................

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Scorer of the best 2 albion goals I've seen live. Must admit he was shit for the majority though.

In the east stand it used to be loads of

f*** sake Munday you f***ing useless ****/muppett.....he was so shit...really wank

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Generally I havent really vented at an albion player but have muttered xxx is shit.

However one player I used to vent my spleen at was a certain Mr Mark Farrington.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It's going to be Dean Hammond and it's going to be next season.

I really hope not....he is a top bloke...He wanted to stay at Albion but was forced out.....or he refused to sign a contract and was quite rightly sold....depends who you choose to believe...but no way I will boo him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here