Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player you have given most stick to...

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Only once ever at an Albion player Gordon Smith at Wembley i was 10 at the time and I could have scored that! got a slap from my dad for calling Smithy a fuckin twat :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Only ever shouted /chanted at two.......

'Malcolm Poskett.. you've F******* lost it!'

'Show us your curls Teddy' (Cos that's just about all you can f***** do!'...... )

This was when I was about 12 years old! :ohmy:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Remarkable how many saints there are on here who would never shout at an Albion player and yet there are so many who regularly do so at games.

I feel suitably humbled to be in your company.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I went mental at Christiano Ronaldo in Gelsinkerchin when his wink appeared on the big screen above the pitch just after Rooney had been sent off

At Brighton games, gave Michael Keane some abuse at Grimsby and the next game he played against us

As for Brighton players, dont really give them too much stick as they are Albion, but I did have my rants agaisnt Mark McCammon, Matt Richards and Jake Robinson

I normally have my abuse for racism against stewards

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Michael Keane.

I was gonna say exactly the same - the prick. And all Grimsby's fans were spot on and understood our pain - that prick was the only one who was a complete twat - doubt he's playing at a high level now!

Also i have to say DAVID LEE was absolutely wank...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Andy Rammell, a Man United reject. Also remember some bright spark Albion fans lobbing seats on the pitch in retaliation. :dunce:

The player I have personally abused most was Kenny Lunt, away at Crewe a few seasons ago. I was rightly ejected from the ground. :jester:

Ha ha ha - yes we remember Steve! it's his own fault tho cos who else would have a surname with such an easy rhyme to go with it...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Alan Curbishley - I thought he was a waste of space ( showed what I knew!!!)

Neil McNab - or McMenace as we used to call him. The original crab. Never ever saw him pass a ball forward!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I went mental at Christiano Ronaldo in Gelsinkerchin when his wink appeared on the big screen above the pitch just after Rooney had been sent off

Why?

oh yeah, he got Rooney sent off!

Rooney got himself sent off FFS! When will people realise this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here