Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLAYER SONGS required urgently!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Having been to the past two games at the Amex, I have come to the conclusion that the 'Just Can't Get Enough' song for CMS would sound f***ing AWESOME, especially in the West Stand.

I have a feeling that new songs will cotton on best at away games, due to our fans being in one stand and it being able to catch on easier.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Anyone remember the old Mark Ormerod song, well, we could ressurect it for Casper.

Ankergren, Ankergren,
Casper Ankergren,
He's got no song,
Cos his name's too long
Casper Ankergren!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Amazing atmosphere Sat and still very good last night especially for a lg cup game - BUT we clearly need some new songs and even more clearly need some player ones. I know we've had loads of suggestions etc but I feel it's gonna be up to the North stand to get some of these started as there's more singers and the West will joine in. The only player song i've heard in 3 AMEX games incl Spurs is 'Noooney' and even that soon gets drowned out with 'seagulls' from people who hear wrong...

The North have created a new song which is HALF working (people need to sing the words!) and I feel it's down to the North to get some good player ones going - we used to have loads only 5 - 10 yrs ago! (Even Paul Watson got one eventually :) )

:bhasign::bhasign: :moo::moo:

Shame we don't have enough money to give everyone a hymn sheet in the North Stand lol
I was in a different seat last night in the North Stand. Still sounded great from the front. But last Saturday was absolutely brilliant. Well done everyone. When the West Stand gets going too its sounds brilliant.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
to the tune of let it be

brezovan, brezovan,
brezovan, brezovan,
he's got maddy mccan,
brezovan

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I've said this several times...this song is PERFECT for a chant. I nominate Buckley(or Bucko...) but it'll work fine for any player with a two syllable name. It's catchy, can repeat endlessly and the only word you need to know is the players name.

The chorus is at 38 seconds.

Come on, GET ON IT!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Vincelot to the tune of Vindaloo, I'll be airing this one repeatedly at the next few games, presuming he plays.
Nice, pronounced properly I assume? ("Van-ser-lo") - As it requires a 2 syllable word to round off that chant, could always finish with a big "ROMAIN!"

Saw this CMS idea in another thread, been humming to myself ever since - think it would sound great. To the tune of "Hit the road Jack"..

Craig Mackail-Smith,
He's gonna hunt you down and score and score and score and score
Craig Mackail-Smith,
He's gonna hunt you down and score

Captures his playing style, plus his name fits perfectly. Only problem is it's not really one you can loop easily.

Also think we could use this tune, for any player with 4 syllables:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Marcos Painter? 'Take him on, and you will fail'? I'm sure someone could think of something better.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Vindaloo for Vincelot is GENIUS but I'm sceptical about getting people to pronounce it right when most people still seem to sing about our manager is Gus Poyay. :lol:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Having been to the past two games at the Amex, I have come to the conclusion that the 'Just Can't Get Enough' song for CMS would sound f***ing AWESOME, especially in the West Stand.

I have a feeling that new songs will cotton on best at away games, due to our fans being in one stand and it being able to catch on easier.

Yes yes yes !!!

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
What about

Buckley William Buckley
He's running down the win for me
In the town of Brighton
He's gonna make some history

To the tune of the flintstones

Or

Da da da da da da da da Craig mackail smith
To the opening bit of the Simpsons?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
What about

Buckley William Buckley
He's running down the win for me
In the town of Brighton
He's gonna make some history

To the tune of the flintstones

Like the idea. What about:

Buckley William Buckley
Hes the quickest guy in history
In the town of Brighton
Will you score another goal for me

Neg rep both expected and welcomed......

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
For Gary Dicker -

To the Tune of Frere Jacques -

Gary Dicker, Gary Dicker's
Now Got a Song, Got a Song
But his middle name is Perry, middle name is Perry
That's just wrong. That's just wrong

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm sure Richard Reynolds pronounced it to rhyme with Lancelot.

I thought it was pronounced Van-ser-lo as well.

If it is...

(to the tune of Vertigo)

Hello Hello
We all love Romain Vincelot
He may be French but we just let that go
Because he now plays for Brighton... & Hove Albion, Albion...

In fact, that's just rubbish...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here