Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt go to the match but Alex on the Phone In said that the 2nd goal right on half time which effectively killed us off was as a result of a very bad mistake by Kuipers. Are you there Complete Badger?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Didnt go to the match but Alex on the Phone In said that the 2nd goal right on half time which effectively killed us off was as a result of a very bad mistake by Kuipers. Are you there Complete Badger?

Big deal.The amount of times Kuipers has kept us in the game.....

Oct 25, 2003

it was mainly a mistake by el-abd......he was caught MILES out of position in the build up

the first was also el-abd

my ratings are:-

everyone=0

apart from kuipers, elphick and murray who are worthy of 1

oh, and el-abd is in MINUS figures

First goal BG. El Abd decided to go dribbling with the ball for whatever reason, lost it and the resulting shot should have been put behind by MK imo (and that of others around me). However, he just beat it away and from the resulting cross it was 1-0. Easy peasy for Carlisle.
The underlying point I was trying to make on the phone-in was that our defence were individually and collectively culpable for an absolute ******* shambles this afternoon. It could have been five or six against and was (again) so very, very disappointing.
The half-time substitution of Cox by McLeod (who then contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever) enabled their wide rhs player to put pressure on Richards who was then continuously exposed and therefore struggled throughout the second half.
We were awful Brian. I heard MA's interview whilst I was waiting to get on line and am glad he saw it for the rubbish it undoubtably was.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Kuipers - 5 - without him it would have been double figures, alas their shit finishing

Whing - 4 - the right-side of the back four wasn't that bad
Elphick - 4 - ditto above
El-Abd - 0 - at fault for two goals, absolutley shit
Richards - 1 - that's for the goal he scored, apart from that it would be a 0

Anyinsah - 2 - complete pony
Livermore - 3 - best of the midfield players, but can tell why he isn't in the side
Johnson - 3 - good creatively, but constantly loses the ball and is too greedy
Cox - 1 - turned inside a couple of times, but has the worst free-kicks/corners known to man

Murray - 4 - the best of a bad bunch, should have scored at least twice but was never going to be
Fleetwood - 0 - no-one even knew he was playing

Subs:
Forster - 5 - at least he has passion and he tries
McLeod - 2 - didn't do much
Fraser - 2 - shit, can not keep the ball and always makes the wrong decision

Oct 25, 2003
cox wasn't GREAT but atleast he put himself about a bit........mcleod is probably a better footballer but he just doesn't look like he gives a shit, which doesn't help when you're 2-0 down

cox wasn't GREAT but atleast he put himself about a bit........mcleod is probably a better footballer but he just doesn't look like he gives a shit, which doesn't help when you're 2-0 down

I still don't think McLeod is fully fit. As I posted earlier, I thought taking Cox off just further exacerbated the defensive shambles today.

Oct 25, 2003
kuipers kept the score mildly respectable (along with elphick)

i can't see what kuipers did wrong really? certainly not enough to land him any form of BLAME, especially with some of the people in front of him INSISTING on being shit

Oct 25, 2003
The 'mistake' you're so desperately hoping he made will be a huge let down for you I promise! He made a good diving save and pushed the ball towards the corner flag. They then went crossed it and scored. Ok, maybe he should push it behind, but I'd expect a team to be able to defend when the ball is in the corner of the pitch. We couldn't, and as such the blame here is all with the oafs in our defence.

was that for the 2nd goal?

that was when el-abd was caught absolutely MILES out of position when he made the decision to play in midfield for a couple of seconds
i also seem to remember the player who crossed it in- was it kavanagh? had absolutely NO challenge on him whatsoever

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The 'mistake' you're so desperately hoping he made will be a huge let down for you I promise! He made a good diving save and pushed the ball towards the corner flag. They then went crossed it and scored. Ok, maybe he should push it behind, but I'd expect a team to be able to defend when the ball is in the corner of the pitch. We couldn't, and as such the blame here is all with the oafs in our defence.

This is exactly what Henderson did and had people on here slating him for it. SCR said that he should have pushed it over for a corner and that effectively at the time of the game killed us off being on the stroke of half time. Going in at HT 1 -0 down we stood a chance but not being 2 - 0 down away to Carlisle who have some renowned goalscorers in this division and had to come good at some time.

Oct 25, 2003

This is exactly what Henderson did and had people on here slating him for it. SCR said that he should have pushed it over for a corner and that effectively at the time of the game killed us off being on the stroke of half time. Going in at HT 1 -0 down we stood a chance but not being 2 - 0 down away to Carlisle who have some renowned goalscorers in this division and had to come good at some time.

it definitely wasn't kuipers' fault, as most people AT the game would testify

so maybe give it up yeah?:thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must emphasise I wasnt at the game and SCR, who are supposed to be clued up on football , said that he pushed the ball wide of the goal and it ran to Kavanagh who crossed it back into the 6 yd area for the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here