Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings v Barcelona

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
You've probably got more dedication to another team (ie other than Brighton) than I have then. If you're that into City that you hate United, also throwing in the fact you also live there, then I would imagine you're far more into them than I am United.
My liking, and it's just a like rather than support of United is purely down to the way they play football

Liking??? that's not what came across in your ratings and descriptions of these 'heores' (Ferdinand is no hero, he's a thick, ignorant twat and should never be England captain, in my opinion of course.)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
, and that they were the dominant team of the 1990's as I was just getting into football. My first favourite football team, long before I first went to the Goldstone in 1995, was the one with Cantona, McClair, and Ince in it. I have nothing against any of their rivals. As a supporter of Brighton, as opposed to a keen onlooker, it would pain me to see Palace in any sort of final.

So even your drulling over them isn't justified, as you support them because they were 'the big club of the 1990's'. I think I supported Liverpool when i was 11, and that's where it ended

Van der Sar 5 - Very shaky and his kicking was worse than Kuipers

Hargreaves 6 - Nothing special

Brown 6 - Did he get out of the 18yrd box

Rio 7 - Not much better than Brown

Evra 6 - Made up the numbers

Nani 6 - Had one header but nothing much else

Scholes 8 - Just for the goal which was in the moment it left his foot

Carrick 6 - Don't remember he was even playing

Park 6 - Poor

Cristiano 4 - Did he even lace up his boots?

Tevez 6 - Not sure if they were playing anyone up front

The home crowd 6 - Apart from Utd they sing very little else. Gets pretty boring after awhile.

Old trafford 6 - Wasn't that impressed to be honest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here