• Glenn Murray

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Sir Andrew of Crofts. His energy and work-rate is priceless, has kept improving with every game for us, and has been a pretty fine box-to-box midfielder for us in recent months.

But yeh, there have been several threads on this recently.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
No Nicky Forster?

He may have not acted in the best interest of the club but he has been without doubt one of our best players this season..

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
I don't even know who you mean, so no I doubt it :lolol:

Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, Navarro?

My vote will go to El-Abd.

Elliott Bennett has started every game under Poyet and has been consistently brilliant on the wing, with his work rate and his diversability on the pitch in switching from left to right and midfield to defense. Easy Winner in my opinion :thumbsup:

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
No Nicky Forster?

He may have not acted in the best interest of the club but he has been without doubt one of our best players this season..

If you look at the bottom there is an option named 'Other', why does it matter to you when you have stated that you have voted for El-Abd, you obviously get kicks from stating every mistake in a thread, GROW UP

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Elliot Bennett! Consistent performances ALL SEASON long, has about 12 assists as well as 6 goals. Great first season. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Calderon. You know it makes sense.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Last week I voted for Andrew Crofts, but today Elliott Bennett.

Both have had a great first year for the Albion and the award should go to one of them.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Peter Brezovan - Only here half the season
Inigo Calderon - Only here half the season
Tommy Elphick - Shit for half the season, bloody good atm.
Marcos Painter - Only here half a season
Adam El-Abd - Shit first half of the season, amazing atm
Elliott Bennett - Amazing season. Played where he is needed, scored goals, very few bad games.
Alan Navarro - Shit beginning to the season.
Gary Dicker - Had the odd dip in form.
Andrew Crofts - Good season, he will take 2nd.
Glenn Murray - Too many silly yellows.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
Elliott Bennett has started every game under Poyet and has been consistently brilliant on the wing, with his work rate and his diversability on the pitch in switching from left to right and midfield to defense. Easy Winner in my opinion :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more, absolute class, committment, both in driving forwards and defending. Unlike last year's effort of the year award to Whing this year we have someone that has a footballing brain and can play with the ball at his feet!

Well done Elliot

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Calderon. You know it makes sense.

This is for player of the season not the last 3 months, if that was the case I would agree with you but as it is for a longer period I will vote for Crofts.

Unfortunately there is a distinct possibility that we could finish up with another Whing scenario when fans were duped to vote for performances over a very short period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here