Player of the season - Vote El-Abd!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Bennett.

I can understand votes for El-Abd.

I can't understand votes for Crofts.

Do you not still get nervous every time El-Abd has the ball, I know I do?
Yes he has dramatically improved this season but not my player of the year. Crofts for me but think the flair of Bennett will win it

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Crofts might be the most consistent, but he does tend to be consistently unspectacular. As rumour has it, i love a bit of Dicker, and they're right, the wagging tonguers, but perhaps i'd go for Bennett as he shoots up and down that wing with all the eagerness and vigour of a young man determined to succeed. I like his workrate and willingness to improve.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Abd.....player of the season...have I moved into some sort of parallel universe...what?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it has got to be Crofts but after some of the recent winners I have lost faith that it will be given to the best player rather than a personal favaourite, for whatever reason.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
El Abd. Much improved. Playing well now.

But I bet you a five pound note that anyone who votes for him as the very best Albion player of the whole season................. did not go to Huddersfield.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Can't agree with those saying he was tosh early in the season. Early in the season he was our only defender doing his job properly. That in itself doesnt mean he should win this but he has been very good all season long in my opinion.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Last day to vote. Adam is waiting for your votes and after another strong performance out of position, it's time to get those final votes in.

Adam El-Abd player of the season:clap2:

The boy deserves it :thumbsup:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sorry, did I say that?

I'm sure there is a (couple of) position(s) in between 'player of the season' and 'shit'. Maybe not in your head.

To be fair though, saying you can't understand a vote for Crofts suggests you think anyone would be stupid to vote for him and thus you think he does not even come close to the award. Fair enough have your opinion (and Bennett came a close second in my view) but to say you can't understand people voting for Crofts, who in my view has been our best player, is ridiculous. He has been very consistent, rarely has bad games and deserves the award. El Abd and Calderon would probably battle it out for third with Inigo getting it as the impact that he has had on the team (along with Painter and Brezovan) should not be underestimated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here