Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-offs Final

BHAFC CALHAM

Callum.G
Jun 28, 2010
Brighton
Is it true that the final of the play-offs this year will be hosted at wembley if so thats a bit of a let down i think ?

BHAFC CALHAM

Callum.G
Jun 28, 2010
Brighton
i didnt mean to put will it be hosted at wembley i meant to put old trafford ? ,, i would much prefer somewhere like emirates ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Would have thought they would have gone back to Cardiff?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will probably be at the Emirates or Old Trafford so not THAT much of a let down:bounce:

Thought they would go back to Cardiff for the season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As far as I can make out, the FL have invited a number of 'stadiums' to tender for the play-offs. I imagine The Emirates, Old Trafford and The Millennium Stadium are all applying to tender on it (maybe some others too), with the results of the tender being announced in due course. I can't find anything indicating that the decision has been made yet, so I guess it is all speculation at the moment.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Emirates would be good except for the inevitable ticket BINFEST. Unless we played a poxy club and therefore got more tickets.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Will our stadium be ready in time? We could put in a sneaky application!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Rubbish play off final games have to make way for far more importnat things such as the FA Cup Semi finals, England friendlies and Motor Sports greatest ever driver etc
The race of champions won't be at wembley and hasn't been for two years :thumbsup:

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
emailed the football league and the answer was this......

Many thanks for your email. As it stands no decision has been made on where the Play Off will be held. An announcement will be made in due course.

Many thanks for your email

Kind Regards

Amanda

Amanda Craig
Customer Services Administrator
The Football League Limited
Email - enquiries@football-league.co.uk
The Football League - LATEST NEWS, FIXTURES, RESULTS AND TABLES | OFFICIAL SITE

The Football League Ltd. Registered Office - Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF. Registered No: 80612. Tel: 0844 463 1888. Fax: 0844 826 5188.
London Office - 30 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8FL. Tel: 0844 826 3099

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
As far as I can make out, the FL have invited a number of 'stadiums' to tender for the play-offs. I imagine The Emirates, Old Trafford and The Millennium Stadium are all applying to tender on it (maybe some others too), with the results of the tender being announced in due course. I can't find anything indicating that the decision has been made yet, so I guess it is all speculation at the moment.

Murrayfield has also tendered for these games.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Allianz Arena, Munich :thumbsup:

Nothing says it has to be played in England or Wales, surely...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here