Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-offs Final

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Should make it relevant to the teams playing in the final i.e. Southern based - Emirates, Northern based - Old Trafford/Millenium Stadium.

Wembley is overrated anyway, f*cking hate getting away from that stadium...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Should make it relevant to the teams playing in the final i.e. Southern based - Emirates, Northern based - Old Trafford/Millenium Stadium.

They can't wait for the teams to make the final though, can they. How would they organise it in that short space of time? In an ideal world that would make sense, but it's not possible.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Never done the Emirates then, bloody awful getting away from there as well

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Rubbish play off final games have to make way for far more importnat things such as the FA Cup Semi finals, England friendlies and Motor Sports greatest ever driver etc

:thumbsup:

Don't understand the FA cup Semi-Finals being played at Wembley, takes a bit of the shine off of getting to the final!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:thumbsup:

Don't understand the FA cup Semi-Finals being played at Wembley, takes a bit of the shine off of getting to the final!

more money for the FA coffers I reckon, agree totally though, they should always be elsewhere

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
wouldnt suprise me if they actually have the 4 playoff finals at 4 different stadiums , the wembley pitch resembled a ploughed field by the time they had finished last season not sure Mr wanger would want his beautiful surface ruined by a bunch of hoofers :)

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Please Cardiff! Superb stadium, facilities and ultimate venue. Wicked drinking spots pre and post match compared to every other stadium mentioned and the night life is wicked too!

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton

I think you need a geography refresher if you think the Millenium Stadium is suitable for Northern teams.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Please no.

I agree. I live about 3 miles from Wembley now and whilst that's not going to happen, I've been to Cardiff for a play-off final and it would just be odd going there again for one. That's if we get there of course, which probably won't happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here