Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off Final 2nd June 1991 - our pics

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I was gonna say that must have been one serious hard paper round if it is.

If it is the one behind shes aged quite well

getz

Jan 15, 2010
I used to work with your dad Neal at BT in Worthing. I have not seen him for yonks is he still supporting the Albion?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Great photos .I completely missed out on the trip to Wembley as it was my Grandparents Golden Wedding anniversary that day, which I couldn't really get out of.

Shame really, especially after surviving the semi at Millwall :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can't tell if that's an apron or that seasons away kit your mum's wearing in the 3rd pic...

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Great photos! I seemed to remember in the mists of time that County's support was rubbish for such an important game. About the only thing I haven't blanked from my mind from that day - combination of maximum beerage and bloody Tommy Johnson.

Love the early '90's look. That England shell suit sends me wistfully harking back to Italia 90 and what seemed the longest World Cup ever, with great weather and Brighton town centre getting mobbed after our wins over Belgium & Cameroon.......oh, those were the days.

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Man, the last 20 years have rocketed past.
I went to the home game against Millwall, then Wembley, then the following season i got a season ticket and haven't looked back since. Probably not the best choice of season to become a regular :p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great collection of photos, and sorry to say it, but that Paul Calf picture is spot on :lolol:

(I liked the way you were embarrassed by the shell suit but didn't mention the hair & tache :D)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

mikemorris.JPG
More Mike Morris out of Good Morning Britain...

Great pics btw

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I used to work with your dad Neal at BT in Worthing. I have not seen him for yonks is he still supporting the Albion?

Hi getz, Dad ( Nev ) is ok but has suffered with health issues in recent times, so unable to attend but their in spirit and hoping to make a couple of Amex games, he is nearly 80 now , wheres the time gone, what is your name mate and I will pass your wishes on to him. Cheers for the post

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
mikemorris.JPG
More Mike Morris out of Good Morning Britain...

Great pics btw

haha I love the quotes likening me to famous strange looking peeps lol

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here