Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off dates

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
great news for me,all what's needed now is Wigan in the final,so I'll be able to get a ticket

long shot but you never know

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
If you want any advice on what to do before/after Wembley IF you get there, I'm sure us Palace fans will be happy to help given that we experienced just that last season. punk:

Oct 25, 2003
If you want any advice on what to do before/after Wembley IF you get there, I'm sure us Palace fans will be happy to help given that we experienced just that last season. punk:

don't forget that we all support chelsea/man u/liverpool really so we've been there loads of times with our PROPER teams

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
I can't believe some people are getting excited about play-off games,we're not even in the top 6,have some of you have not learnt from last season,we were outplayed and out classed in the semi' s by the better team.I would love to make the playoffs after the start we've had this season.Let's just concentrate on each game as it comes and worry about the playoffs if we get there.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Was you going no matter who gets to the final then?
Some people have not learnt from last season have they.:shootself

Completely agree. I am still traumatised by last season and have deliberately booked my holiday to coincide with the play off semis I am back for the final just in case !!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
its pushing it making these, we lost 2-0 today and are now 3 points off 6th when we could have been 6th, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

Bloody cringe worthy to say the least. We all know how these threads end up and it always ends up with egg on face but you still get a minority that like to shout their mouths off.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
we've beat Leicester,burnley & qpr

keep the faith

we all live to dream

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here