Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plaudits to Wilkins and our youngsters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
desprateseagull said:
3 wins has dragged BHA from nudging the dropzone, to aiming for playoffs!

correct

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and your point is ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
To be fair to US (through gritted teeth) he's not been the only prophet of doom on here. Unfortunately, I'm too stupid myself to remember who the others who were convinced that we'd be relegated this season were.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
To be fair to US (through gritted teeth) he's not been the only prophet of doom on here. Unfortunately, I'm too stupid myself to remember who the others who were convinced that we'd be relegated this season were.

After the Blackpool game, I admit that I was starting to worry....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like to give approprite criticism when deemed suitable and appropriate praise when deemed suitable. Wilkins and the players deserved all the shit in the world for that Blackpool horror show to notch up 5 defeats in a row , not 2 as someone said earlier. Dean has obviously taken my comments on board and got his act together, therefore I consider myself the main reason for Albion's much improved form.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I like to give approprite criticism when deemed suitable and appropriate praise when deemed suitable. Wilkins and the players deserved all the shit in the world for that Blackpool horror show to notch up 5 defeats in a row , not 2 as someone said earlier. Dean has obviously taken my comments on board and got his act together, therefore I consider myself the main reason for Albion's much improved form.

Of course he has taken your advice on board.

There, there...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I can't believe they picked Chappers over you US.

All that knowledge, foresight - and hindsight - at the club's disposal and they go and pick someone who has only played 300-odd games for the club.

Knight out!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Soul Finger said:
I can't believe they picked Chappers over you US.

All that knowledge, foresight - and hindsight - at the club's disposal and they go and pick someone who has only played 300-odd games for the club.

Knight out!

If it wasn't for the mood swings US would have been a cert, shame.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Of course he has taken your advice on board.

There, there...

Dont forget UB you were responsible for getting Magoo sacked!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dean would appreciate my honest, some times harsh appraisals, what he's doesn't want is someone kissing his arse every few minutes

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dont forget UB you were responsible for getting Magoo sacked!

Correct

Mark is going to pay Piers a visit shortly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
don't patronise Piers you banged on about McGhee for months on end and contributed to his downfall. I posted 1 very harsh post about Wilkins after 5 defeats in a row and a disgrace of a performance but have kept quiet since then and have now had the decency to post a very positive thread praising him, whats the fecking problem with that ???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
don't patronise Piers you banged on about McGhee for months on end and contributed to his downfall. I posted 1 very harsh post about Wilkins after 5 defeats in a row and a disgrace of a performance but have kept quiet since then and have now had the decency to post a very positive thread praising him, whats the fecking problem with that ???

Yes Garth, my questioning of McGhee is what got rid of him, of course it was.

Now take those pills that make you go all happy again, there's a good chap.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
look Piers Knight said

" McGhee had lost the fans and I have listened to them as we are a community club and Mark had to go "

You are one of those fans he supposedly listened to so yes you did contribute to getting him the sack didn't you.

What is so difficult to understand about that even you must be able to get your mind around that.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Ooh I know sir, I know ooh! ooh! let me say sir, please let me, it was Easy 10 sir, yes it was, it was Easy 10. He said he was starting to panic, he was panicking he was sir, he said it himself. He was wrong sir wasn't he? Wrong.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
look Piers Knight said

" McGhee had lost the fans and I have listened to them as we are a community club and Mark had to go "

You are one of those fans he supposedly listened to so yes you did contribute to getting him the sack didn't you.

What is so difficult to understand about that even you must be able to get your mind around that.

McGhee went and that was one of the factors.

Sadly in your little world you have to push the blame on to somebody.

They really need to get your dosage sorted.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brovian said:
Ooh I know sir, I know ooh! ooh! let me say sir, please let me, it was Easy 10 sir, yes it was, it was Easy 10. He said he was starting to panic, he was panicking he was sir, he said it himself. He was wrong sir wasn't he? Wrong.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
I really have no idea but let's BURN THEM ALL anyway pour encourager les autres :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here