Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plaudits to Wilkins and our youngsters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Piers with respect f*** off.

The problem with you is I post threads critcising and praising the Albion, managers, players, everything Albion and other subjects I do not personally insult people, you post personal insults to people in posts, you do it to me and also like to do it to LI, i don;t know whether I spilt a pint of yours in the past but this campaign and insults is pissing me off.

Now get stuffed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the only baby on this thread is Piers, a rather silly and immature little boy

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Uncle Spielberg said:

POT KETTLE BLACK

McGhee was sacked because the board decided his result were not good enough, the falling crowds at Withdean, the inability to get decent players on loan, the inability of him to be able to teach our forwards how to play football etc etc.

If you think NSC drives decisions at this club you are the sad deluded one my friend!

I read NSC for a laugh, if you think DK and others read this board before setting agendas at Board meetings etc then YOUR HAVING A LAUGH!!!!!

McGhee has gone, in the last 4 weeks we have played better football than any of the time McGhee was in charge. Yes the Swindon game was good, but we ground out a result. Probably Leeds away was the only time we came close to the free flowing attacking football we have seen in recent weeks.

I spoke to a Wolves fan at Three Bridges and his first comment was well you must be well pleased to be shot of McGhee! Looks like they didnt like him either. Who got him the sack at Wolves and who got himself sacked at Millwall?? McGhee for playing players out of position, boring football and dwindling crowds, not some message board or fanzine!

......right rant over...........and relax!

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
concise and to the point and no insults, NSC is slipping

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to apologise to Piers for my attack,

Wind up league

Piers 1
Garth 0

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
Oh dear, oh dear.

My thoughts on this were, Gareth is on a supreme wind-up - brilliant. But then I thought, Gareth doesn't do wind-ups - irony kind of passes him by. And this is where I get really worried because, having read this thread, I can only come to the conclusion that Glover is completely handstand and in need of regular consultations.

Worrying times indeed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thanks for the vote of confidence yet again Alan :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Basil Fawlty said:
Wilkins is doing a fantastic job, I knew he would change it round sooner rather than later.

its a fantastic run i've got to admit , only trouble is does anyone think that when a real strong attacking side come down here (like Tramere) we'll probably fall on our arse?

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
I really have no idea but let's BURN THEM ALL anyway pour encourager les autres :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

:wave: :wave:

Well, you had better burn me for a start because I was definitely one of them.

Very, Very Happy to be wrong though and LONG may it continue.

Stumpy Tim

Uncle Spielberg said:
The problem with you is I post threads critcising and praising the Albion, managers, players, everything Albion and other subjects I do not personally insult people, you post personal insults to people in posts, you do it to me and also like to do it to LI, i don;t know whether I spilt a pint of yours in the past but this campaign and insults is pissing me off.

Almost a copy & paste from what you said to me a couple of weeks ago... GG, you certainly are one of the most paranoid people on NSC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here