Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches Sat 7/3 - Mon 9/3

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Villa are really shite can’t see us finishing below them or Bournemouth for that matter

After we beat you a month or so ago?

We might surprise you mate. Trust me I'm a cynical as they come but we held Chelsea, should have got a point at Liverpool and were royally robbed at burnley by VAR

We have a few decent fixtures, lets see how it pans out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Least the Villa fans are having a laugh singing about relegation and being on the way to the Championship. Good bunch of fans tbh

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Villa's defence is laughable! Pretty embarrassing we didn't take 6 points off them this season.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Least the Villa fans are having a laugh singing about relegation and being on the way to the Championship. Good bunch of fans tbh

Only reason I dislike Villa is all their fans I've encountered seem to be complete and utter twats.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
After we beat you a month or so ago?

We might surprise you mate. Trust me I'm a cynical as they come but we held Chelsea, should have got a point at Liverpool and were royally robbed at burnley by VAR

We have a few decent fixtures, lets see how it pans out.

Your last 3 games are not good
The four previous to that are not easy either

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Just pray they don't sack Smith. They looked dejected and he looked lost. They've got owners with lofty ambitions so can see them getting a firefighter in who will get a few points in the short term. Hope I'm wrong and suppose it'll be the same players playing. One injury to Grealish and the are well and truly down.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

They go out of their way to abuse Albion fans every time we visit, they’re wnkrs.

They go on about conquering all of Europe, how huge they are, yet have a beef with fans of inconsequential clubs to them. The REAL big clubs have no issue with Albion fans.

Classless.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Great stuff...Vardy is helping my fantasy league score as he is my captain too!

This is great for our GD BTW.

Enjoying Villa's goal difference, worth an extra point to us.

goal-difference.png

Word up, fellows!

We still need to get some goals though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here