Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches 22/2 - 24/2

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure what I fear the most, a West Ham victory or hearing Liverpool fans talk about their undefeated season for ten years or so..

Simply hope for a West Ham loss. It’s not just points, West Ham have played so well we don’t want these cnts getting confidence.

I hope that Villa, West Ham, Watford and Bmuff have many miserable weeks ahead.

That’s the cut and thrust of PL football. Staying up means everything to our owner’s plans for the club. Relegation would be crushing.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Liverpool love in ? Just want West Ham to lose FFS, whoever they’re playing (unless it’s possibly Norwich, Villa or Watford perhaps).

Yeah, I'd have thought it was pretty obvious that it's simply been a willing for the 'Ammers to lose tonight rather than a Liverpool love in...

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Who thinks we have a better side then West Ham

Tough to say, perhaps they've upped their game tonight having nothing to lose. They've yet again failed to hold on to a lead though (albeit at Anfield). Can they kick on from tonight's performance? They've plenty of very tough fixtures coming up...

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah, I'd have thought it was pretty obvious that it's simply been a willing for the 'Ammers to lose tonight rather than a Liverpool love in...

Indeed, but there are those on here who root for Liverpool outside of that and want them to go unbeaten etc. which I struggle to relate to when the whole game and media setup in this country is geared towards glorifying and favouring such clubs at the expense of clubs like Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here