Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches 22/2 - 24/2

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On my tellybox it said that the Liverpool 'keeper has more PL clean sheets than goals conceded.

Phenomenal stat.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Take that.

Still think West Ham will stay up and Bournemouth. It's Villa and Watford for me.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Job done. Let's move on.

A very good weekend for us. I wasn't fishing earlier - I just want the Scousers to lose a game because sales of Anadin are going to explode with the whining of 'best Premier League team ever'. :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Indeed, but there are those on here who root for Liverpool outside of that and want them to go unbeaten etc. which I struggle to relate to when the whole game and media setup in this country is geared towards glorifying and favouring such clubs at the expense of clubs like Brighton.

Agreed. But it is the same with all the 'big' clubs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who thinks we have a better side then West Ham

I do. I think they have better players individually (so they should with the £s spent) but I think we are the better side. They were brilliant tonight mind.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
So Liverpool need 4 more wins for the title - which means they can win the league at Palace ! But importantly, it should be before they come to the Amex when hopefully they’ll still be in the Champions League and resting key players ! Maybe we can be the team to break their unbeaten season

:clap:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So Liverpool need 4 more wins for the title - which means they can win the league at Palace ! But importantly, it should be before they come to the Amex when hopefully they’ll still be in the Champions League and resting key players ! Maybe we can be the team to break their unbeaten season

There are elements to copy from Moyes tonight. Robertson, TAA, Firmino, Salah and Mane were often stifled, until West Ham got knackered. 6 in midfield was unique. Playing for corner after corner, sending up a host of giants.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Anyone thinking West Ham will take confidence from that display do not despair.

Their normally trustworthy keeper has just thrown two and in will be a bag of nerves, their new £20m signing missed a sitter for a point and their new midfield dynamo hobbled off.

Another game down and no more points, they will start to panic soon.

Also we only lost by one goal at Anfield so it’s no big deal!!

Great set of results this weekend for us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Job done. Let's move on.

A very good weekend for us. I wasn't fishing earlier - I just want the Scousers to lose a game because sales of Anadin are going to explode with the whining of 'best Premier League team ever'. :lolol:

Guardiola’s title winning ManC are the best imho, 22 brilliant players acquired. The Arsenal invincible’s had far more draws, Fergie’s teams losses and draws. Sky, BT and some hacks keep saying this about Liverpool, when they haven’t lifted this trophy yet. All about hyping of the PL ‘product’, Sky Sports was often referred to a ManU TV due to the amount of arselicking, hyperbole, review after review show they delivered in the 90’s.

I manage to avoid all hype. I usually tune in KO and turn the commentators to a low volume. Mid match they talk about records and wider implications. It’s all noise. Brilliant TV and radio commentators of the past such as Brackley, Sinstadt and Peter Jones only spoke of what was in front of them.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

I would be quite happy with four more straight wins for Liverpool - they would include Watford, Bournemouth, and Palace.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Noble has been slagged off for three or four seasons by Hammers fans as; past it, shite, one key reason for their playing woes.

MOTM?

If that is true then they are stupid. He shows more passion than any of them and in a fight you need that more than skill(both would be great)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here