Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch invasion

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
We have just won promotion, and the first thing some people do is come on here bloody moaning.

You could not make it up.

Lighten up, and enjoy it for fucks sake.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have no issue with the pitch invasion, it was great scenes, personnally I stayed in my seat in the South Stand, what made me and a few others laugh was when a steward came by a good few minutes after the invasion and when there were a few thousand on the pitch and the emergency door!!! Talk about After the horse has bolted!! Its like put a flourescent coat on and you automatically become stupid..

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
The moaning prick that is dejavue is only crying because he missed the celebrations. Should have hsad more faith in the team coming out then he wouldnt have missed anything!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
We have just won promotion, and the first thing some people do is come on here bloody moaning.

You could not make it up.

Lighten up, and enjoy it for fucks sake.

is the correct answer, Mr Microphone man seemed as though we'd just lost and been relegated.
I'm disappointed my son missed lap of honour. Mr Microphone did seem like a bit of an angry headmaster

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well i went on and believe me,Marcus Painter was loving it!.What a legend.

D

Deleted User X18H

It was all over quite quick and the bloke in the wheelchair cracked me up but, there were some people who just sauntered on after the intial invasion who really are old enough to know better.

Walking around offering each other congratualtions as if they are Gus Poyet themselves.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Ffs to the moaners, it's like someone's shat in the Queen's mouth or something. Pitch invasion? Good on them that wanted to celebrate. It's WITHDEAN. Run on the pitch, rampage through the stands. The worst you'll end up doing is a couple of grand of IMPROVEMENTS...

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Sorry, but Paul Samrah played the jobs worth tonight. Lap of honour? tonight is about the outpouring of many years of hurt coupled with a future of genuine hope for the fans. What would you prefer polite clapping? Do piss off

He was hysterical, i thought he was going to cry at one stage. Made himself sound like a right prick!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pretty much sums it up.

I couldn't be arsed to go on the pitch, been there done that when it really mattered, but I'd like to say I found the whole thing hilarious.

Samrah going hysterical over the mic telling people to get off as if it's going to happen :lolol:

Then he cancelled the lap of honour and half the crowd left. Then someone must've realised the TV crews that turned up needed something to put on the news tomorrow and the players came back out to a half empty ground :lolol:

It's not the fans fault, if people want to play the jobsworth that's what happens :lolol:
Samrah was surely told that by the king of the stewards or whatever.
There was always going to be an invasion but the hi viz nazis are the ones that meant some fans didn't see the team afterwards.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
fantastic night ' we get promoted and people still find something to moan about GET A LIFE? my boy was on the pitch and his face was a picture he will remember that for the rest of his life and so will i

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Tonight was about finally getting promoted and going crazy, the next 2 games dont need pitch invasions just a long lap of honour with the league one trophy

D

Deleted User X18H

The cheif lady steward in front of the South Stand was bellowing that the lap of honour had been cancelled 'see that's what happens' she kept saying. Then as Samarah went on she said 'see' with a big smirk, wiped off quickly when the player emerged with NPOWER banners

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I'll bet those of you moaning leave a gig before the encore too, fancy leaving when the announcement was made, did it not occur to you that the players may just want to do their lap of honour? or were you actually more interested in getting away quick to beat the queues for the park & ride like you do EVERY home match.

I suspect its the latter.

Lush

Mods' Pet
How was there ever NOT going to be a pitch invasion? And are a thousand blokes in trainers really going to ruin a pitch? What exactly is the problem?

Is it that the club simply have to show they did all they could to prevent it, within reason, because of FA regulations or some such? In which case why not tell people that?

It all seems a bit of a farce to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here