Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets Pie Hatrick

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Two is my record for one game, but I have witnessed [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] complete the hat trick, at I think the Burnley game

A tremendous performance.

My personal preference would be

Chicken Balti
Steak & Ale
Chicken & Ham

The Chilli pie will have to be factored in at some stage

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I wallowed in complete jealousy yesterday afternoon when reding about the world's fattest man and him living in England. 8 hotdogs for breakfast. What a bloody beauty of a start to the day. Followed by two roasts for dinner. And a whole bag of frozen chips to nibble on through the night. 58 stone of gluttonous excellence.
If i was a nutritional statman and wanted to show that he was eating less hotdogs in the morning, then i'd certainly stitch together some wursts and make him one humungous dog probably close to three foot in length.

My pietrick would be three veggie ones. Only had a piebrace thus far, but by the season's end i intend to join the club.

but imagine the struggle he must undergo a few hours later when he is trying to "evacuate",,,,,,

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
This is a challenge to send to Man VS Food. Would make great TV. The anticipation as he works his way down to queue to get told, 'sorry, only Veg ones left'.
You FAILED MAN, you failed.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I feel this is something I'd like to do before the end of the season. I've started running again so the appetite should be with me soon. Has anyone done it yet?

I presume the 'classic' has to be a steak, chicken and veggie consumed pre-match, at half-time and then post-match?

The pies are actualy not that good, do you work for the pantry

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
If Pork Pies were available it would get over the heating problem??

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I've done it, due to a typical mix up and getting the veggie incorrectly pre-match. Got the steak at HT, and finished off a chicken and ham at FT. skipped breakfast though.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If you arrive early for a Saturday game, say 12:30pm and have one in Dick's, then have a second one just before or after the game (or half time if you're lucky), and another if you stay till the bars/concourses close then 3 pies over 9 hours or so isn't exactly horrific is it?!

Thats prob your daily calorie count gone you fat bastards.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A tremendous performance.

My personal preference would be

Chicken Balti
Steak & Ale
Chicken & Ham

The Chilli pie will have to be factored in at some stage

As a mod on here you should be setting a better example to the gluttonous gastropods rather than encouraging them to have heart problems.:nono:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I ordered the veggie pie and got given a steak pie, took it back and got given a steak pie;took it back and got given a steak pie again.

That's my hat-trick, three pies at half-time and didn't eat any of them

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I ordered the veggie pie and got given a steak pie, took it back and got given a steak pie;took it back and got given a steak pie again.

LOL....!

I did see that. You were very patient....!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've done it, due to a typical mix up and getting the veggie incorrectly pre-match. Got the steak at HT, and finished off a chicken and ham at FT. skipped breakfast though.

Well done Sir. Whilst slightly serendipitous you should pat yourself on the back for completing the "classic". A tremendous effort.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I went for the Man United treble tonight but ended up with the Liverpool plastic treble. One chicken and one steak pie in Dick's before the game. Went for the veggie option at half-time only to be told "steak or chicken left?". So went for another chicken.

Still top quality pies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Someone, somewhere is sending a very clear message about vegetarianism would you agree?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I managed to complete my hat-trick yesterday but not the 'classic.' I had a veggie prior to the game, steak (with a dollop of piccalilli) at half-time and whilst I asked for chicken I got Balti post-match. Maybe I should have been clearer and said chicken and ham?

The hat-trick was straight forward to complete. In time I'll complete the classic and then move up to the Iron Man: veggie, steak, chicken and ham and Balti.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here