Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets Pie Hatrick

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If you arrive early for a Saturday game, say 12:30pm and have one in Dick's, then have a second one just before or after the game (or half time if you're lucky), and another if you stay till the bars/concourses close then 3 pies over 9 hours or so isn't exactly horrific is it?!

9 hours?! How long may I ask do you stay after the game for?!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
9 hours?! How long may I ask do you stay after the game for?!

As long as possible usually! Arrive around half twelve and spend a few hours in Dick's. Then the two times I've had 3 pies, we were bribed by the north stand stewards to leave the concourse by being given a free pie, and then had a discount pie once when they were closing up the East Stand Brasserie. A weekend game at the Amex is not just a few hours experience, it's a whole day's entertainment safe in the knowledge my money is going to BHAFC!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
As long as possible usually! Arrive around half twelve and spend a few hours in Dick's. Then the two times I've had 3 pies, we were bribed by the north stand stewards to leave the concourse by being given a free pie, and then had a discount pie once when they were closing up the East Stand Brasserie. A weekend game at the Amex is not just a few hours experience, it's a whole day's entertainment safe in the knowledge my money is going to BHAFC!

What is your BMI? :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wallowed in complete jealousy yesterday afternoon when reding about the world's fattest man and him living in England. 8 hotdogs for breakfast. What a bloody beauty of a start to the day. Followed by two roasts for dinner. And a whole bag of frozen chips to nibble on through the night. 58 stone of gluttonous excellence.
If i was a nutritional statman and wanted to show that he was eating less hotdogs in the morning, then i'd certainly stitch together some wursts and make him one humungous dog probably close to three foot in length.

My pietrick would be three veggie ones. Only had a piebrace thus far, but by the season's end i intend to join the club.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Haha - a quick calculation on BBC health site and it says 25, the top end of "normal"!

The BMI chart is a bit too simplistic. To be 'normal' or below you have to be a stick insect ad carry no muscle around with you...........mine's all muscle!!!!!!!

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
a friend of mine managed 6 pies when we went to morecambe for a game recently. he does love his pies that boy. we even phoned ahead to make sure they got extra pies in the away end, and they gave him the 6th for free as a mark of his achievement. I only managed a shameful 3. need to up my game

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I Love all Piglets Pies and would happily take on a threesome!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A fifth pie is on its way.

I don't think they should have more than five types of pie. It means it's harder to get the quantity breakdown right, and that's where the grizzlers start grizzling.

5, maybe we need an "Ironman" to compliment the hat-trick? 5 pies: pre-match, half-time, start of 90 mins extra time, end of first 15 mins and end of match. Cool huh?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've pencilled in the 'boro game for my attempt.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I normally only eat once whilst there. That may change when the sausage rolls start making an appearance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here