Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets Pie Hatrick

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I feel this is something I'd like to do before the end of the season. I've started running again so the appetite should be with me soon. Has anyone done it yet?

I presume the 'classic' has to be a steak, chicken and veggie consumed pre-match, at half-time and then post-match?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Done a steak and a Chicken Pre-Match (within 5 mins of each other)

Never done the Veggie

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
For those doubting the veggie: It's actually very nice. I was surprised at how good it was when I first had it, it's very warming and has a mild spicy kick.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Jesus, you fat fuckers

Aye. Better get a bucket.

mr_creosote.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Have had 3 pies on a couple of occassions. Didn't get one at half time though, I don't like missing any of the game!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can you still get a Chicken Balti ? If so Piglets should add another pie to the menu which will allow fans to go for the "Five A Day"

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
If you arrive early for a Saturday game, say 12:30pm and have one in Dick's, then have a second one just before or after the game (or half time if you're lucky), and another if you stay till the bars/concourses close then 3 pies over 9 hours or so isn't exactly horrific is it?!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you arrive early for a Saturday game, say 12:30pm and have one in Dick's, then have a second one just before or after the game (or half time if you're lucky), and another if you stay till the bars/concourses close then 3 pies over 9 hours or so isn't exactly horrific is it?!

Agree. You can view it as lunch, tea and dinner.

I think the classic has to be pre-match, half time and post-match though as well as three different flavours.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've had two before. Pre-match steak and a half-time Balti. I feel I'm up for this challenge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here