• .3 at the back

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Fan less stadiums

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
non of options. dont think its Potterball, something in his coaching regime has made players passive in defense and lost edge in attack.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you had to pick one thing to blame for this shower of shit season, what would it be?

Dwarf between the sticks
Duffy to Celtic
Stephens to Burnley
3 at the back
Not singing 'that' striker
Solly March
Potterball (this final 3rd back to goalkeeper in 2 kicks nonsense)
Fan less stadiums

Why’s Solly March on the list at all, he’s played well in the vast majority of his appearances this season.

One of your unjustifiable vendettas?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
None of that list. And why the **** is Solly March on there?! Possibly our player of the season.

We’re where we are purely because of one reason - our pathetic pool of attackers. Welbeck aside, it’s no where near Premier League standard.

Maupay, Connolly, Ali J, Trossard - put Pep, Jose or Klopp in charge of that that line up and we’d be in exactly the same position.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
None of that list. And why the **** is Solly March on there?! Possibly our player of the season.

We’re where we are purely because of one reason - our pathetic pool of attackers. Welbeck INCLUDED, it’s no where near Premier League standard.

Maupay, Connolly, Ali J, Trossard - put Pep, Jose or Klopp in charge of that that line up and we’d be in exactly the same position.

Fixed for accuracy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Micah Richards nails the problem and solution on MoTD.

1. Brighton can’t finish.
2. New Striker needed.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The lack of quality players up top. It took an old hand to rescue a point. Sacking the manager is not the answer. Either spending what’s required on quality players or accepting a real chance of relegation are the alternatives.

I can live with it either way. Albion till I die, at least we are trying (and often failing at the moment) to play the right way

This, although I doubt very much that we will spend big in the January window, the plan all along I feel is bringing in Percy from his loan, and welcoming Andone back into the fold. However if we fail to pick up anymore points between now and maybe the second week of January then Bloom may be forced to delve into the dreaded January market.

You only have to look along the coast to see patience is a virtue after their 9-0 stuffing things look very good for them now.
I’m hopeful with the “right” forwards or renewed confidence, chances can turn into goals, and more goals will equal more points.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
This, although I doubt very much that we will spend big in the January window, the plan all along I feel is bringing in Percy from his loan, and welcoming Andone back into the fold. However if we fail to pick up anymore points between now and maybe the second week of January then Bloom may be forced to delve into the dreaded January market.

You only have to look along the coast to see patience is a virtue after their 9-0 stuffing things look very good for them now.
I’m hopeful with the “right” forwards or renewed confidence, chances can turn into goals, and more goals will equal more points.

Agree with all of the above.They've got Ings when fit one of the best finishers in the league and they've got Ward Prowse one of the best dead ball experts in the league. It's about quality and playing people in their rightful position. Not many Many would put BDB at left back, is that Potter showing the club he's desperate for a Barnardo replacement or tinkering for tinkering's sake?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Agree with all of the above.They've got Ings when fit one of the best finishers in the league and they've got Ward Prowse one of the best dead ball experts in the league. It's about quality and playing people in their rightful position. Not many Many would put BDB at left back, is that Potter showing the club he's desperate for a Barnardo replacement or tinkering for tinkering's sake?
It will be interesting to see how they cope without Ings if his injury keeps him out for a while. Will they end up like us all bluster and no final product or will they have alternative capability to continue to score.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Playing 3 at the back at home. It hasn't worked so we should try something else.....especially when we don't have both Lamptey and March fit to play wing back. There is no way that Veltman or Burn should be playing wing back, and if they're required to, it means we should be playing with a back 4. As soon as Potter decided on a back 5 for for yesterdays game and knew Lamptey wasn't fit, Alzate should have come in at right wing back to keep some attacking threat. Not Veltman's fault btw, he's a great defensive right back but just doesn't belong at wing back.

It's working away from home to a degree (lots of draws), so no complaints there.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This says it all really.

Capture.PNG

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Letting Duffy go. He had a solid partnership with Dunk and scored from set pieces regularly.

Letting Murray go. He always had a role to play in the team. Even at his age, he is a million times better than the current garbage we have up front. Whether as a sub or starter, Murray would have been valuable in the squad and more reliable than the trio mentioned below combined.

Persisting with starting rubbish like Maupay, Connolly and Troussard, even when they are out of form and have been for months now. None of them are cut out for this level of football.

All Potter's fault.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It will be interesting to see how they cope without Ings if his injury keeps him out for a while. Will they end up like us all bluster and no final product or will they have alternative capability to continue to score.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately they got some really good results when Ings was out a few weeks ago as Che Adams has stepped up this season and Walcott has done ok so I expect they will be fine.

boik

I can't believe that people who have watched so much football haven't cottoned on to the fact that it is a game of ups and downs. Currently on a bit of a down, but will almost certainly have an up at some point. Fulham are on a bit of an up but that won't last all season. Maupay reached double figures last season. He's not turned into league one at best as some say, just going through a drought. That's the nature of football.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Are 3 at the back and Potterball different answers?

Seems to me both are about commitment to style over practicality.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I can't believe that people who have watched so much football haven't cottoned on to the fact that it is a game of ups and downs. Currently on a bit of a down, but will almost certainly have an up at some point. Fulham are on a bit of an up but that won't last all season. Maupay reached double figures last season. He's not turned into league one at best as some say, just going through a drought. That's the nature of football.

There’s an alarming trend of short term-ism within the fan base, maybe it’s the Premier League.. who knows.

A few bad results and manager out. No one was saying this after we beat Villa away and drew with European Champions Liverpool.

There were people saying Potter should walk yesterday yet we still haven’t even been in the bottom 3.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Get Murray back,

At least he gets into the right positions to put away some chances that Maupay and Connolly just don't see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here