Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick just ONE thing you are most looking forward to

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A first slow, seriously loud rendition of Sussex by the Sea from the North Stand, picked up in waves as it reverberates around the stadium so the "all together now ..." genuinely feels like it's ALL. OF. US. TOGETHER.

Sorry, need to go away somewhere quiet and pull myself together :lolol:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Walking up the five flights of stairs to the WSU concourse, finding my entrance, going in and seeing the pitch for the first time, finding my seat and then checking the view therefrom, then thinking, I'm going to be here for fu*king years :thumbsup:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I thought about this long and hard as I could not decide upon

1) The noise level, after Withdean, as I believe the sound will be amazing.
2) The view of the pitch and being able to see something occur at the other end. (not having to take my mobile to listen to a commentary on Radio Sussex.
3) The sheer beauty of the new stadium
4) The complete happiness of all the Albion fans around me
5) The greater likeliehood that Gus will want to remain in these new surroundings
6) That players will actively want to play for Brighton now we are not fulfilling our fixture list in that athletics stadium

There are others too numerous to mention and it goes on, but unfortunately I could not come to a conclusion , I will do one day soon !

And, I agree, these things will be the same but with knobs on for a floodlit match !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here