Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick just ONE thing you are most looking forward to

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Seeing loads of blue & White shirts around Brighton on match days & the closer you get to the Amex the more & more you will see until you are engulfed in a sea of blue & White ecstatic noisy Albion supporters..... That will be amazing

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
People not getting in the way of my view 5 minutes after the start of a match and 10 minutes from the end of the first half because of the way the stairs were configured at Withers..a simple thing - but that really used to irritate me

Think it'll be the same at the Amex but earlier :(

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Watching Owen and Heskey trotting out for the first home game.....:)

Seriously, it's that moment when I walk up the steps to West Stand Upper and step out to see the view for the very first time. I was emotional when I did that at Withdean (D Block) for the first time so I am expecting a near breakdown come the new season !

I took my 8 year old past the stadium on Sunday, and pulled up for a close look for the first time and i was starting to well up !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
proper banter with away fans,been along time at home games

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
If you have to pick just one thing you are most looking forward to at The Amex, what would it be?

For me, it would be the noise levels. One of my favourite things at football is the noise when a team scores, and after years of not very much at Withers, I can't wait to hear 18000 raise the roof at The Amex. The first time is going to be spine tingling.

My late father to be sitting there by my side, but I know he'll be there with my anyway. He was the one who put me on this roller coaster. God Bless you Dad, You said we would get there "AND WE DID" !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not so much looking forward too, more hoping and praying, this being:-

At least 1 of my kids takes to it.
If they do we'll be made for life.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Being in a 20,000+ crowd for a home game for the first time in many years.

First in my lifetime. The nearest was the 19,000 gate for Bristol Rovers in 1989, which we won to seal promotion. I missed the Arsenal FA Cup game that season (26,000 crowd) because my Dad told me I wouldn't be able to see and didn't get me a ticket :(

I'm hoping for a home Carling Cup draw too, then we get to see a floodlit game early on in the season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seeing loads of blue & White shirts around Brighton on match days & the closer you get to the Amex the more & more you will see until you are engulfed in a sea of blue & White ecstatic noisy Albion supporters..... That will be amazing

This too :clap:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The stadium erupting when we go 1 nil up with a 25 yard screamer, hopefully!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here