Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photo's from childs eye view

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can you edit these so we can play "spot the ball"?

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Lil' is nine years old, and its a umm... hold on.... got it for xmas when it was reduced in the sales.... fujifilm finepix s5700 7.1mp digital camera. It was about £97 I think. The most expensive camera I've bought in my time, but I know the really super duper ones are around £300-400, but I'd be frightened to spend that in case he broke it in five minutes flat! I think kids tend to just snap away at any time, which sometimes gives you more 'natural' photo's. What do you think Ros, is he the next David Bailey maybe? lol!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb photos and Albion Roar and REMF made the program this week.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Superb photos and Albion Roar and REMF made the program this week.

The Albion Roar was indeed on page 34, I'm looking quite bemused, and Lil' Coach can be seen behind the penalty shoot out goal in my brown albion wooly hat at the REMF match!

In this Lil' Coach original, Dean Cox was INDEED 10 paces back before the initial 'tap' was taken, and then he FLEW forward. Either that or he's inviting number 8 to 'meg him!

2008_0419Director0100.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why are our shorts the longest in the league?

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Actually, I think some of these are rather cool. The ball isn't often in the centre of the picture, they're not all taken at key moments like the journalists ones are, but they give a fair view of how my little lad saw the match today. Nice. :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mr Dack should be worried, a job with The Argus beckons.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thank lil coach for his efforts, excellent work young man.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And the final photo in his first public show (and my favourite of the 220 he managed to take today!) - Dean celebrating the winning goal.

2008_0419Director0105.jpg

Dean and Jake playing pat-a-cake.

Beats ring-a-ring-a-roses I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here