Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photo's from childs eye view

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Those are some seriously GOOD pictures which you'd congratulate anyone on. But from a nine year old, they are awesome (I started taking pictures at 8 but they were nowhere near as competent!) so yes, the lad could have a real future here.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Where do I even start with this one?! I'll leave it up to you. Cheshire Cat, this is your SPOT THE BALL.

2008_0419Director0102.jpg

Or spot the fan :laugh:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent shot of bloke committing fashion faux-pas in the stands by wearing white ankles socks with beige chinos. Honestly. Some people :rolleyes:

2008_0419Director0105.jpg

Last edited:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Those are some seriously GOOD pictures which you'd congratulate anyone on. But from a nine year old, they are awesome (I started taking pictures at 8 but they were nowhere near as competent!) so yes, the lad could have a real future here.

Completely agree with Roz, and she should know :smokin:

Look forward to the Swansea photos :clap:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I'd hate to accuse any mother of being selective but where's the 150 pictures he took of the telly in the boardroom?

No way I'm publishing Fabregas photo's on here! lol! (Burger noshing pictures? No problem!) There were over ten of the trophy cabinet, and tons of the the pitch/back of the persons head in front of him combinations! Thanks to the club and those special couple of chaps involved for making his day so brilliant. He'll always remember it. :thumbsup:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
THAT's Mr Coach? Good God, all this time I've been sitting directly in front of him. Nice to make your virtual acquaintance.

HH Seagull, you once posted on a thread about a kid of a certain weight that sits near the pair of you (no longer), and Mr Coach wondered if it was you, but didn't want to look foolish if he spoke to you and it wasn't! lol!

D

Deleted User X18H

thanks Mrs Coach I didn't go (bad fan or as Hiney said'family man') so I feel I missed out less!!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
HH Seagull, you once posted on a thread about a kid of a certain weight that sits near the pair of you (no longer), and Mr Coach wondered if it was you, but didn't want to look foolish if he spoke to you and it wasn't! lol!

Ah yes, that unlamented racist f-wit which we took to calling Donkey Boy on account of his 'hilarious' jibes at opposition players. One of the reasons I'll never change seats while we're at Withdean - the possibility of ending up next to him again, however remote, is far too horrible to contemplate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here