Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in...

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
He said that he felt they were a little on the young side in a 'Gary Glitter' type way, I then recalled our vist to Upton Park a couple of years ago when we saw 'The Hammerettes' in action. They were all over 21, possibly employed elsewhere of an evening as pole/lap dancers and quite simply were pure filth, in the nicest possible way, Gully's Girls are light years away from being that, thankfully.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
watching BAG's cheerleading dvd from one of her competitions, the Southampton lot are bloody brilliant.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
No I meant that what the Hammerettes 'do' is best done in the East End where its as rough as a bears arse, meanwhile at the Albion we are a bit more refined and sophisicated.
In short would we really want sluts parading pre-match, gyrating with lil old Gully?
Gullyt's Girls are good old fashioned family entertainment, a bit like Jess Yates on Stars on Sunday or Bob Monkhouse on the Golden Shot.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harty said:
No I meant that what the Hammerettes 'do' is best done in the East End where its as rough as a bears arse, meanwhile at the Albion we are a bit more refined and sophisicated.
In short would we really want sluts parading pre-match, gyrating with lil old Gully?
Gullyt's Girls are good old fashioned family entertainment, a bit like Jess Yates on Stars on Sunday or Bob Monkhouse on the Golden Shot.

So the Hammerettes were sluts :nono:

Harty I suggest you avoid West Ham away next time :lolol: :lolol:

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Harty said:

Gully would f***ing love it, he is afterall covered up to prevent any embarassing bulges, and im pretty sure there'd be a lot more groping from the feathered fiend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here