Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
chez said:
if McGhee gets it then so can Kuipers.
Then surely it is fine for Henderson to get it too?... Not that I would mind, we are lucky, for the time being to be blessed with two keepers of a fair standard.

Billy the Fish said:
Just like some wanker journo to only quote a part of the sentence

That's right, potty-mouthed insult when someone disagrees with you, sums you up.

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
chez said:
Probably not, but it's really pissed me off. I dont think people realise how f***ing annoying they are being so its just a bit of their own medicine. Seems that they dont like it when Kuipers is the victim.

Rise above it then, it's quite simple. Targeting a player just because a few people have got your heckles up is a tad lame IMO

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
None of them should get it at all. What gives you or anybody else the right to slag someone off.

Spot on there mate. It is ok on here as it is only a message board but it should never been done at games and what the knobjockeys have done to Henderson this season with their Kuipers is god bollox is so so wrong.:censored: :censored: :censored:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Muzzman said:
Rise above it then, it's quite simple. Targeting a player just because a few people have got your heckles up is a tad lame IMO

Chez has always been anti Kuipers mate;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Asa season ticket holder I have no problem with giving free tickets to school children through the schools or if accompanied by a paying adult but I do have a problem with the club selling tickets for adults at a reduced rate having given them nearly £1000 when they needed it in the summer.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Muzzman said:

Its slightly more than that though. Part of it is a "see how you like it" attempt. But its is also what I want, Kuipers and his cronies have caused friction between the normally unified Brighton fans. Unfortunately until he has gone I see it always being this way. :(

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Muzzman said:
Is he anti-Kuipers though, or just pro-Henderson?

What part of always didn't you underrstand???

chez said:
Its slightly more than that though. Part of it is a "see how you like it" attempt. But its is also what I want, Kuipers and his cronies have caused friction between the normally unified Brighton fans. Unfortunately until he has gone I see it always being this way. :(

Spot on. Hopefully Dean Wilkins or whoever else is brought in will be able to unify the club again, it will unfortunately not happen overnight.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
B.M.F said:
Chez has always been anti Kuipers mate;)

Not anti really. I admit in the last few years I haven't wanted him in the team but that is plain & simply because he hasnt been and isn't the best keeper at our disposal. If we hadnt have signed Henderson then I'd be quite happy to have Kuipers in goal. I just dont see the sence in having the 2nd best in goal just coz of what he has done in the past. So next year when we sign Aaron Lennon will you lot hound him out of the club because he is taking Gary Harts place?

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
chez said:
None of them should get it at all. What gives you or anybody else the right to slag someone off.
I quite agree, Constructive critisism of the players, fine, slagging off, no.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
cannedheat said:
Right GOSBTS, should we ditch it.

No and should never be considered. It is our song and 1 that will always be Brighton and Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here