Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the point I was trying to make, which hopefully came accross is that as the season ticket holders had already paid their money, it had gone....therefore the club could offer seats for free...but only to kids. that i agree with

i really enjoyed doing the phone in. i dont think it comes over just how hard ian works!!!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
*tips hat* evening Ernest sir.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dies Irae said:
the point I was trying to make, which hopefully came accross is that as the season ticket holders had already paid their money, it had gone....therefore the club could offer seats for free...but only to kids. that i agree with

I really enjoyed doing the phone in. i dont think it comes over just how hard ian works!!!!!

Get your point, but who's going to buy a ST next season or tickets in advance when they know that on the Friday before the match a load of free tickets are going to be handed out.

As for buying more burgers and drinks....we don't get a penny. Catering has been franchised as have programme (I believe).

I'd rather do deals with local youth football clubs, eg 20 tickets for £100.

DTG - in Harty's pocket!!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
BensGrandad said:
Asa season ticket holder I have no problem with giving free tickets to school children through the schools or if accompanied by a paying adult but I do have a problem with the club selling tickets for adults at a reduced rate having given them nearly £1000 when they needed it in the summer.

:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Who was that idiot Peter ? I fell asleep listening to him drone one about tickets for kids , sounded a right weirdo to me :angry: :angry: :angry:

:wave: :wave:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ernest said:
Who was that idiot Peter ? I fell asleep listening to him drone one about tickets for kids , sounded a right weirdo to me :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Repugnant Toad said:
The stupid thing is, it's got nothing to do with ability.

It went on when Roberts was here, who despite being ten times the keeper Kuipers was or ever will be, copped exactly the same sort of abuse. We hardly do ourselves any favours when it comes to attracting/keeping players.

Its all about opinions ...I dont agree with you but it doesnt make either of us wrong ..... Roberts was Coco the clown as far as Im concerned...Im not a henderson fan and Kuipers isnt perfect...Lets get behind whoever plays in goal

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I agree ... I'm happy to get behind Kuipers, who is okay at this level. It's just a shame others weren't prepared to give Henderson anything like the same backing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dies Irae said:
i really enjoyed doing the phone in. i dont think it comes over just how hard ian works!!!!!

Think you need an agent luvvie - can I help :glare:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
timbha said:

DTG - in Harty's pocket!!

perhaps next time you see me, introduce yourself to me and explain exactly what you mean by that.

easy to hide behind a keyboard and make snide remarks is it?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ow! don't be so touchy now you're a celebrity.

DTG - not in Harty's pocket!!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
the all important question: what did leroy say?

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Harty said:
"Dick Knight is a ladyboy" or something like that, I cannot actually recall his exact words.

:lolol: i did not hear anything of that sort...

... did he not mention gully's girls?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here