Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harty asking which ex Albion players who have scored against the Albion. Pretty sure Peter Ward did in fron of the North Stand for Forest.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Missed the phone in but 2 questions
1 What did Dean have to say
2 Did Hugo go on the phone In

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Spot on Ern, the man's not the full shilling but I sometimes think SCR is his only contact with the outside world.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
What did Alan say then? I missed that bit as I was dishing up fish fingers and smiley faces at the time!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
unfortueltyi missed all of it, just have to say of all people to score against us is that bloody trolley, f***ing typical

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Ed if you recall, or are you constantly in Percy Sugden mode now?, with Alan Golds posing as South Stand Zealot on here, made some sick references to my daytime occupation which resulted in me having to take legal advice and you and your wife having to remove the offending thread pretty sharpish.
In answer to your question Golds has been banned on a couple of occasions from SCR, once by Leesy himself, which really takes some doing.
He is quite a sad and lonely individual who comes on every now and then, he's entitled to his opinion and provided he doens't go down his previous road he can have a rant and then the other callers can come on and have their say.
As for yesterday he trotted out the old nugget about we cannot afford to go up this season and it would be a disaster, Leeds or Palace at home with 9,000 in the ground, I'd much rather play Chesterfield or Cheltenha!, but that's his opinion,I personally think he's wrong but that's why its truly a game of opinions.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Harty said:
Ed if you recall, or are you constantly in Percy Sugden mode now?, with Alan Golds posing as South Stand Zealot on here, made some sick references to my daytime occupation which resulted in me having to take legal advice and you and your wife having to remove the offending thread pretty sharpish.
In answer to your question Golds has been banned on a couple of occasions from SCR, once by Leesy himself, which really takes some doing.
He is quite a sad and lonely individual who comes on every now and then, he's entitled to his opinion and provided he doens't go down his previous road he can have a rant and then the other callers can come on and have their say.
As for yesterday he trotted out the old nugget about we cannot afford to go up this season and it would be a disaster, Leeds or Palace at home with 9,000 in the ground, I'd much rather play Chesterfield or Cheltenha!, but that's his opinion,I personally think he's wrong but that's why its truly a game of opinions.

Legal Advice, are you some sort of drama queen? It is only an internet message board! as you have said it is a game of opinions and a world full of opinions.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyway does anyone find Leroy funny or in any way worth listening to? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here