Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in thread

bhanutz said:
Legal Advice, are you some sort of drama queen? It is only an internet message board! as you have said it is a game of opinions and a world full of opinions.
... and I was only trying to identify which caller Harty was talking about. Not rake over old ground.

From what was posted earlier, it might just as easily have been the proprietor of the new shop in Gloucester Road where all your Sussex-based, proud-to-wear sporting clothing will be available shortly.

Lord Bracknell said:
... and I was only trying to identify which caller Harty was talking about. Not rake over old ground.

From what was posted earlier, it might just as easily have been the proprietor of the new shop in Gloucester Road where all your Sussex-based, proud-to-wear sporting clothing will be available shortly.

Before I put another business on my personal 'black list', would you please make sure that's so, and not a 'may be'?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Why would anyone bother going to see the Albion if they wanted us to just tread water in this league; what's the f***ing point?

This Alan geezer is obviously a twat of the highest order.

NMH said:
Before I put another business on my personal 'black list', would you please make sure that's so, and not a 'may be'?
Don't worry.

My suspicion that the proprietor of Sporting Colours might be a genuine Albion fan is, I know, shared by a number of other people.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lord Bracknell said:
Don't worry.

My suspicion that the proprietor of Sporting Colours might be a genuine Albion fan is, I know, shared by a number of other people.

And he has a beard, you can always trust men with beards. :drink:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
bhanutz said:
Legal Advice, are you some sort of drama queen? It is only an internet message board! as you have said it is a game of opinions and a world full of opinions.

Perhaps, but when you have a number of people on NSC who I have looked after with their funerals, including youngsters, and SSZ comes on and makes some pretty sick and disgusting remarks then you have to act.

Last edited:

M other half taped the phone-in for me. Hopefully should make my car journey to the Madjeski now go a bit quicker :clap:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm sure chris wilder scored a free-kick against us at withdean.

Phil stant did score for lincon before joining us.

I don't get to hear the phone in but i should probabily get it taped for me as will give me something to listen to on a sunday morning

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We found, on the coaches to Gillingham, that giving South Stand Zealot a large gobstopper was an effective way of silencing him!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Harty asking which ex Albion players who have scored against the Albion

didnt codner score against us for barnet a few years back when we lost 3-0 at underhill?

Kevin Nichols is another one, if you count loan players. Made a very annoying point of over-celebrating in front of the away end at Luton three years ago.

Fair play to Big Mac, there was no histrionics yesterday. Do you remember the Millwall game at Withdean when he did seem to get involved with Millwall fans and Dennis Wise, none of that "point to prove" stuff yesterday.

Harty said:
Ed if you recall, or are you constantly in Percy Sugden mode now?, with Alan Golds posing as South Stand Zealot on here, made some sick references to my daytime occupation which resulted in me having to take legal advice and you and your wife having to remove the offending thread pretty sharpish.
In answer to your question Golds has been banned on a couple of occasions from SCR, once by Leesy himself, which really takes some doing.
He is quite a sad and lonely individual who comes on every now and then, he's entitled to his opinion and provided he doens't go down his previous road he can have a rant and then the other callers can come on and have their say.
As for yesterday he trotted out the old nugget about we cannot afford to go up this season and it would be a disaster, Leeds or Palace at home with 9,000 in the ground, I'd much rather play Chesterfield or Cheltenha!, but that's his opinion,I personally think he's wrong but that's why its truly a game of opinions.

Well, that explains why you were so "offhand" with him yesterday.

Shame that you have had a personal falling out because on the few occasions I've heard him he makes some fairly level-headed sensible points. I think his point as I understood it is not so much that he doesn't want us to go up, simply that he doesn't feel the club is equipped to fund a team at Championship level and that fans get very depressed watching constant relegation struggles at the bottom of the Championship.

And it's not just us, look at what has happened to poor Andy Ritchie at Barnsley - and probably with Steve Tilson at Southend before too long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here