Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in thread

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
They don't have a clue do they? None of us give a flying f*** about the women's world cup, but you can guarantee they'll waste about 15minutes f***ing talking about it. Having just wasted 10minutes giving shitty travel updates and reports from matches no one cares about. Now summarising a match we've all just listened to. And now 5 minutes giving the classifieds.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Mike Ward in I'm a complete knob shocker. 'Rather than be relegated that have Leon Knight back'.
He is an oxygen thief

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Rarely do I miss a game and therefore get the opportunity to listen to BBC Radio Amateur.
Today I did. Gave it four minutes and turned it off.

Sorry Ian, but since you packed it in, its just not good.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In the queue to talk about leon knight, mike ward had better f***ing pray I dont get on air

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Mike Ward is a DISGRACE, during the opening segment, he just kept grunting about everything Reynolds was saying. The Phone-in is NOT the Mike Ward show. He comes across like he is ABOVE everyone else. The lack of calls is because people won't want to chat to him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Mike Ward is a DISGRACE, during the opening segment, he just kept grunting about everything Reynolds was saying. The Phone-in is NOT the Mike Ward show. He comes across like he is ABOVE everyone else. The lack of calls is because people won't want to chat to him.

Spot on, went right down hill the day he joined in presenting

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
God than man talks rubbish. What he is talking about more fans coming to stadium if we are league one ?

Perhaps we should start a Bring Back Ian Hart petition...

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Thank God, more travel. I was just wondering what had changed in the last 10 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here