Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread - Huddersfield

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG maybe the "100 years" line was a overestimation, but there is plenty of experience on that bench, Both Dean played from the early 80's, so that's nearly 60 years and Chappers is mid 80's, so that puts it up near 90 years.

On another note can I say how impressed I am with the new MD Ken Brown, he is in my opinion a real asset to the Albion.

Dean Wilkins played pro football from the early 80s about 27 years and Chapman mid to late 80s say 25 years by my reckoning that is 52 years has Dean White been a pro? Maybe but not for the past 30 years I am sure.

I think you are beefing them up Ian. On another thread Brightonbear a player? says they are all good guys who work very hard so perhaps we should accept his view and give them the benefit of the doubt that despite what we all see as obvious they actually may know best.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Dean Wilkins played pro football from the early 80s about 27 years and Chapman mid to late 80s say 25 years by my reckoning that is 52 years has Dean White been a pro? Maybe but not for the past 30 years I am sure.

I think you are beefing them up Ian. On another thread Brightonbear a player? says they are all good guys who work very hard so perhaps we should accept his view and give them the benefit of the doubt that despite what we all see as obvious they actually may know best.

So would you be happier with Barry Lloyd and Martin Hinshelwood in the dugout alongside Wilkins?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It doesn't matter really. 5 quality players would do for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here