Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thrad (1/11/06)

All-time Albion XI's are phone-in death, but this current guy is more like it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
LI - off-topic, but did you watch that programme on Russian hacks getting shot the other night on BBC2? It was very moving - made you really angry. Very decent, hardworking, low-paid reporters trying to nail corrupt officials and paying the heaviest price.

Tooting Gull said:
LI - off-topic, but did you watch that programme on Russian hacks getting shot the other night on BBC2? It was very moving - made you really angry. Very decent, hardworking, low-paid reporters trying to nail corrupt officials and paying the heaviest price.

I've recorded it but I know it's going to be grim viewing - so am saving up my strength to watch it because I know I will be left as angry as you. Thanks for asking though.

Bowditch - "bit of a tart" :lolol:

I wouldn't put it like that but it did make me laugh.

He's certainly a very different option than Tommy Fraser, Leroy has that right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry but this guy is not a patch on Harty

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He tried, but bring Harty back QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Not sure who is worse SL or DTG, sorry guys!

You've got to learn to cut the idiots off, not let some bloke who didn't go to the game rabbit on for 10 minutes about how wonderful we were tonight!

Think I'll stop listening till Harty's back

very :yawn:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very poor tonight bring back Harty ASAP. That person who was going on about an all time great XI was talking absolute rubbish putting Stevens and Gatting in midfield, granted Gary Stevens did play some games for Spurs and England in midfield but not for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here