Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] **Philip Schofield - Castaway, Official Thread**

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Possibly the TV event of the year (and boy what a year it has been already for TV fans like so many on this board) starts tonight at 9pm on C5. Phil Schofields shot at redemption and his right of reply after being cancelled as he attempts to survive for 10 days on his own on a desert island. Promises to be absolutely fascinating, as the former much loved national treasure licks his wounds and begins his comeback. The Guardian and The Independent just two newspapers doing a live watchalong.

🍿

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks for letting us know

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The most talentless, over-promoted person since Liz Truss.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Once again, it’s worth pointing out that Channel 5 wants you to believe that the really meaty stuff – all the Col Kurtz moments where Schofield torches his legacy to the ground – are in the two episodes yet to come. But, honestly, who has time? Sadly, the truth is that most people care a lot less about Phillip Schofield’s career than Phillip Schofield would like.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Possibly the TV event of the year (and boy what a year it has been already for TV fans like so many on this board) starts tonight at 9pm on C5. Phil Schofields shot at redemption and his right of reply after being cancelled as he attempts to survive for 10 days on his own on a desert island. Promises to be absolutely fascinating, as the former much loved national treasure licks his wounds and begins his comeback. The Guardian and The Independent just two newspapers doing a live watchalong.

🍿
I’m torn as to what watch-a-lon to follow, might have to be a multi device night, f***ing chaos (again)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surprised that C5 spaffed up the cash for this ? Can only be for the few old diehard daytime TV viewers that are Team Schofield....I really have no interest in hearing " My Story "

Dec 29, 2011
Surprised that C5 spaffed up the cash for this ? Can only be for the few old diehard daytime TV viewers that are Team Schofield....I really have no interest in hearing " My Story "
Can't imagine whacking a guy on a desert island for 10 days would have a big overhead. Buy some go-pros and a return flight to the Maldives and you're basically set.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't imagine whacking a guy on a desert island for 10 days would have a big overhead. Buy some go-pros and a return flight to the Maldives and you're basically set.
Health and Safety, insurance and would advertisers buy the slots seeing as Schofield is damaged goods ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hopefully the final time on TV for this twat
I was hoping he'd be signed up to do road trip with Big Ron Atkinson, exploring the UK's forgotten seaside resorts like Skeggy, Weston Super Mare, and Southend, while discussing how it's possible to be as a big a **** in the modern world as it was to me a massive **** back in the day when you could grab someone's arse while simultaneously calling them a ****** **** ****.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Unless he’s taken Gordon the Gopher with him, I won’t be watching.
I always believed Gordon was the more talented of the two, and nothing since has changed my opinion.

Having said that, I confess I have never knowingly watched a single minute of Good Morning Britain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here