Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil Mulryne

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If Mulryne can prove to Magoo that he is the kind of centre midfielder we need inplace of Chippy then I wouldn't mind signing him on a one years contract depending on wages, but I don't really care because we haven't got a damn target man what we difinitely need.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Phil Mulryne

Kinky Gerbils said:
he looks like titch!

:lolol: He does actually. He is also only about 5' 4".

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i'd love us 2 sign mulryne think he is a good player esp at this level. ok didn't exactly do it at cardiff but always impressed me for norwich.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
brightonfan_86 said:
If Mulryne can prove to Magoo that he is the kind of centre midfielder we need inplace of Chippy then I wouldn't mind signing him on a one years contract depending on wages, but I don't really care because we haven't got a damn target man what we difinitely need.
if we signed him i would play him alongside chippy,have chippy as the holding player and mulryne as the play maker

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Anyone but Hammond in the centre of midfield would have to be an improvement.Lets hope he impresses.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It would be a good signing...Yes you heard it here first - me being optimistic.

He used to play on the left wing alot of the time for Norwich and he is too lightweight for the centre midfield role, but Left midfield/wingback then a high probability.

Uncle Buck said:
Coppell was the manager that put him on the training regime and then brought him back into the side a few games into the 2003/04 season and his form kept him in the team, which McGhee took over.

Funny how Tank's quotes in the press always give the credit to McGhee.

http://archive.theargus.co.uk/2003/12/18/120053.html

Still, can't be seen to give ANY credit to McGhee, can we? :lolol:

Uncle Buck said:
Coppell was the manager that put him on the training regime and then brought him back into the side a few games into the 2003/04 season and his form kept him in the team, which McGhee took over.

This quote from Tank I find particularly amusing:

"All managers are different. With Steve Coppell we came in and did next to nothing in training. He always believed in rest during the week and concentrating on a Saturday." :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
London Irish said:
This quote from Tank I find particularly amusing:

"All managers are different. With Steve Coppell we came in and did next to nothing in training. He always believed in rest during the week and concentrating on a Saturday." :lolol:

unlike MM where its run around headless all week and f*** saturday, have a rest

PILTDOWN MAN said:
unlike MM where its run around headless all week and f*** saturday, have a rest

:lolol: Great interview that with Tank, must have rightly got up your nose :clap: :clap: :clap:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
London Irish said:
:lolol: Great interview that with Tank, must have rightly got up your nose :clap: :clap: :clap:

written with tongue firmly in ones cheek as opposed to you up MM's arse:D

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
how likely is this scenario:He trains with us for 2 weeks and gets his fitness back,while McGhee ponders over whether to sign him or not.Mulryne gets pissed off with the indecision and signs for a championship side(i'll have a guess at Southend):rolleyes: :angry:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
saw him on welsh TV in the welsh cup and he looked swansea's best player would be a good signing hard and uncomprimising.
:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here