Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil Babb

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tcha! The things you learn every day.

A bloke came into the shop looking just like Phil Babb, and actually turning out to be Phil Babb.

Apparently, he lives in Hove and works on the University of Sussex campus running Golf Punk magazine.

Ho-hum.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Phil Babb was awesome, one of Irelands finest black defenders alongside Paul McGrath and Terry Phelan.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I think he saved the magazine from assured bankruptcy. Was he the feature in one of those 'after they were famous' sections in the Observer or am I dreaming?

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
Ahh, the Babbster. Imagine him and Babs having a baby.

He is an Amiga SWOS 96/97 LEGEND, he and Gary Pallister always made up my 'dream' defensive partnership.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Remember him being on Fantasy Football - 'Hello, I'm Charlie Dogscock.'

Oh, and he brought in a whiny, orange-faced, over-sized-sunglasses, over-tarty, 'I love me', scrawny bint - who stood in the doorway as he was buying a Real Madrid shirt (bless him) - screeching '...And just why are you buying that? Did you play for them? I don't think so...'

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
phil babb was in golf punk magazine once - i remember stealing it in media studies JUST show i could tear the picture of him in golfing attire out and stick it on my bedroom wall

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Phill Babb one of the ORIGINAL spice boys and therefore one of the first players to start reducing Liverpool FC to a laughing stock.

WICKERD.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I saw an interview with him recently and he was talking about working of Golf Punk. Didn't realise where it was based though. I well want to see him now.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I think he saved the magazine from assured bankruptcy. Was he the feature in one of those 'after they were famous' sections in the Observer or am I dreaming?

Indeed he was; about 3 Sunday's ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here