Lyme Regis
Sir Phil of Babb

BABB_Phil_19981213_NF_R.jpg

:ascarf:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
El Largio, have you ever had any other footballers in your shop (uninvited)? And have they bought shirts from the teams for which they used to play?

Joel Lynch bought a Brazil 1970 shirt from me. Guy Butters promised to buy a Spurs, Pompey and Gilligham shirt from me. But so far the lazy fat fucker hasn't even been in.

Nor has Hiney, for that matter.

Famous(ish) people who have visited the shop...

Fatboy Slim
Antony McPartlin
Tommy Boyd (not the ex-Celtic fullback)

Albion:
Alex Revell
Michel Kuipers
Bas Savage
Joel Lynch
Nathan Elder

Last edited:

Dead opposite the new stadium. Ironic or what?

LIVERPOOL FACE STADIUM EMBARRASSMENT
Posted 11/02/08 14:37EmailPrintSave

Liverpool FC's plans to build a new stadium have taken a turn for the worse after the American architectural firm who have secured the £300 million contract (HKS) have learnt that a university stadium in Texas, which they are currently renovating, has suffered a partial collapse.

A section of new seats of the Texas Christian University's Amon Carter Stadium collapsed on Friday, reportedly causing £7 million worth of damage. Lisa Albert, a spokeswoman for the university, told Texan newspaper, the Star Telegram, that the cause of the collapse is still unknown.

"It's too early to know anything," she said. "It will be a thorough investigation."

HKS have launched an immediate investigation into the incident, which fortunately occurred when the stadium was empty.

HKS fought off a rival bid from Manchester-based AFL to win the right to build the 71,000-seater stadium which will be based in Stanley Park and have recently unveiled their plans for the new ground.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Joel Lynch bought a Brazil 1970 shirt from me. Guy Butters promised to buy a Spurs, Pompey and Gilligham shirt from me. But so far the lazy fat fucker hasn't even been in.

Nor has Hiney, for that matter.

Famous(ish) people who have visited the shop...

Fatboy Slim
Antony McPartlin
Tommy Boyd (not the ex-Celtic fullback)

Albion:
Alex Revell
Michel Kuipers
Bas Savage
Joel Lynch
Nathan Elder

Dodge came in last time I was in there before Xmas.
PG

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Neil Ruddock says that Phil Babb is the worst footballer he's ever played with (a bit rich I know).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here