Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phew !! i'm getting dizzy up here looking down on you lot !

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the saints manager reminds of a childrens tv presenter....always gay/happy and speaks really clear and basic.....i keep thinking he will say "right kids, now we are going to make ......."

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How can the jury still be out on him? As much as I don't like to champion the fact, Adkins won more points for Southampton from when he took over than we managed in the same time frame. If that had have happened over the season then there is a strong chance we would have been going up as runners up. They've carried on that form this season and already look like being the team to beat

Bearing in mind we stopped playing once we'd won the title, your analysis is a bit flawed.

In the same time period from when he took over to when we won the league, we amassed 10 more points than Southampton.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I wish I was a MOD coz then I would ban this **** for trolling.

We are not your rivals so f*** off to the Pompey board.

Last season was an amusement/banter but thats it. So please please please please f*** off.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So, how do you think our 'Physio' is doing so far then eh?

:D
Just f*** off you tedious little turd

I wish I was a MOD coz then I would ban this **** for trolling.

We are not your rivals so f*** off to the Pompey board.

Last season was an amusement/banter but thats it. So please please please please f*** off.

Personally, I am quite open and pleased to seeing fans from other teams on NSC. I am not sure what upsets some people so much, am I being thick here?

I would prefer that we just have a civil discussion about the merits or otherwise of our teams, football in general or the fearsome nature of the honey badger etc...

If anything, I would ban people who respond with these knee jerk 'f*** off' type answers.

Views?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I actually think Southampton are doing rather well at the moment... playing decent, attacking football and scoring goals for fun (26 against our 16).

They have won all five home games, and 2 wins and 2 draws on the road.

No sure it will last, but if it does, they will deserve all they get.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Personally, I am quite open and pleased to seeing fans from other teams on NSC. I am not sure what upsets some people so much, am I being thick here?

I would prefer that we just have a civil discussion about the merits or otherwise of our teams, football in general or the fearsome nature of the honey badger etc...

If anything, I would ban people who respond with these knee jerk 'f*** off' type answers.

Views?

They were in the same year at Stringer. Leave them alone.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Bearing in mind we stopped playing once we'd won the title, your analysis is a bit flawed.

In the same time period from when he took over to when we won the league, we amassed 10 more points than Southampton.

While I can't deny that the Colchester and Notts County games we were a shaddow of the team that had wrapped up the title, I'm not sure that had too much bearing on the Huddersfield and Southampton results. We failed to beat both of them over the course of the season, which thankfully didn't matter as we were so consistent against the lesser sides in the league

Regardless of that, only an idiot could deny the fact that Adkins has done a superb job there. Which just goes to prove what a lot of people have suspected for a while now that if there really are Southampton fans still not convinced by him then their fanbase is clearly full of complete chumps

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Leave the poor fellow alone as looking down on us is only what we were doing to him all of last season and the start of this. My serious belief is that we will both be in the play offs at the end of season possibly against each other.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Views?

So a new mod and power gone to your head. Well done.

The point is its the same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

If it was actually a discussion FINE. But its not. BBS wouldnt stand for it for example.

Oh and then its the same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Clear?

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The point is its the same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

If it was actually a discussion FINE. But its not. BBS wouldnt stand for it.

Oh and then its the same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Then just let it go. If it was only done for a reaction then it succeeded.

I think Southampton are doing really well. By far the stronger squad last year and some great additions this year. I was glad of the banter last year, but just reminded me of Reading and Chesterfield...no real issue between the clubs just top two teams.

Was this the response you were looking for? Don't Portsmouth have any fan sites?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
When the Stains have been top for 6 months like we were last year I might listen - but after only 11 or so games it doesn't mean much and our friend should know better.

If they are still up there come April / May then they will deserve some plaudits.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Then just let it go. If it was only done for a reaction then it succeeded.

No.

These threads should be locked/deleted. Its not even a decent thread title inviting discussion, which to be fair redneb does from time to time.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
When the Stains have been top for 6 months like we were last year I might listen - but after only 11 or so games it doesn't mean much and our friend should know better.

If they are still up there come April / May then they will deserve some plaudits.

Unbelievable, what a hypocritical bunch you lot are, you've been banging on about being above Palace and now comments like this to a Saints fan.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unbelievable, what a hypocritical bunch you lot are, you've been banging on about being above Palace and now comments like this to a Saints fan.

Not really hypocritical. This Southampton chap just comes on to annoy. Without any rivalry between the two clubs, it's pointless. Unlike Palace fans who come here to banter and wind-up but with good reason.

The point is, with a real rivalry, there will be point-scoring and a certain amount of ridiculous claims for both parties. I just can't see the purpose of Southampton.

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Views?

Agree with that *runs off to check my previous posting history*

Last edited:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Yep, win tonight and we might only be an enormous 2 points behind your horrible, arrogant club, early days......still plenty of time for South Coast Club to f*** up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here