Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PFA Championship Team of the Year

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't understand why people get so precious about this. It's voted for by the players themselves.

We see opposing players twice maximum (unless we play them in the cup). They are voted upon each week. Law of averages would suggest that players have a better insight than the fan who watches them much less.

Just tracking back to our Withdean years. How heavily did our players feature in THREE championship trophies and one playoff win?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Schmeichel

Tripper - Morgan - Hudson - Bridge

Zaha - Ince - Whittingham - Bolasie

Vydra - Murray

I'd say:

Kuszczak

Elmohamady ~ Morgan ~ Hudson ~ Bridge

Ince ~ Bridcutt ~ Abdi ~ Eagles

Vydra ~ Murray​

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
surprised Bogdan isn't in there

Why? He is hilariously average. He had a lot hit to him at the Amex, is that all you're basing your post on?

How on earth could Bridcutt NOT get in the team?? Some in the TOTY deserve it, others are in on reputation

Bolasie's inclusion is a disgrace. How many cousins does he have? Have they all united to get him undeserved attention... Joke, as per usual.

Zaha is fair enough, as are most of them. Bolasie is a joke. Complete joke.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I don't understand why people get so precious about this. It's voted for by the players themselves.

We see opposing players twice maximum (unless we play them in the cup). They are voted upon each week. Law of averages would suggest that players have a better insight than the fan who watches them much less.

Just tracking back to our Withdean years. How heavily did our players feature in THREE championship trophies and one playoff win?

Well when we sauntered to the League One title two seasons ago, only Calderon, Greer and Bennett were included.
FIVE Southampton players managed to make the cut though :mad:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Entirely based on football league show highlights. From what I've seen he's looked a lot better than Schmeichel at least.

Accurate source then. Bogdan was dropped for a while, Lonergan was in the team for a while which happened to coincide with their upturn in form. Happily, Bolton have reinstated him now and they're scrapping for a position they could have sewn up if they'd stuck with the better keeper.

Bogdan :facepalm:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
They must have decided that before The St. Patricks Day massacre. Zaha and Murray have been shit since then. Murray brought a whole new meaning to the word "inept" on his last outing.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great achievement for our tin pot club, well deserved !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here