Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just read the article - what's the problem with them going for a drink on a Saturday night after a game? Seems like they're just looking to find an excuse to ship out a couple of players.

Ferguson himself has done far worse.

I believe they got arrested. Two of the four received a caution from the police.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People are suggesting that we should go after Barnett but I am not sure it is the best move. Yes he wins the ball in the in the air in the same way as Murray does but in Murrays case he plays the ball down to a team mate.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I thought that against us Barnett looked better than we have had as a target man on loan ie Vokes. Paynter etc but not really convinced his worth over £1m which Posh paid Crawley for him. He won lots of balls in the air but didint do anything with them or direct them to anybody to make him a target for us. Better to have on the bench than Adgestein or Barker but for £1m?

People are suggesting that we should go after Barnett but I am not sure it is the best move. Yes he wins the ball in the in the air in the same way as Murray does but in Murrays case he plays the ball down to a team mate.

It's terribly sad when the old mind begins to go isn't it?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
All those knocking Tyrone Barnett please name your preferred AND realistic choice for the target man we so obviously need... thank you...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think that we need an out and out target man, we could have kept Murray if that was what GUS needed. That applies to Barnett and Wood and I am not sure that it would happen but I would prefer a Zamora type skilful man up front not an out and out brute force s..thouse door player.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Chris Wood

Not a target man IMHO. Well, didn't hold up play at all well while with us, admitting he may have developed, or may improve in this area in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think that we need an out and out target man, we could have kept Murray if that was what GUS needed. That applies to Barnett and Wood and I am not sure that it would happen but I would prefer a Zamora type skilful man up front not an out and out brute force s..thouse door player.

Was a MAHOOSIVE mistake by Gus, given he has failed to sign ANYONE like Muzza for, what, 18 months now.

- - - Updated - - -

Was a MAHOOSIVE mistake by Gus, given he has failed to sign ANYONE like Muzza for, what, 18 months now.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a target man IMHO. Well, didn't hold up play at all well while with us, admitting he may have developed, or may improve in this area in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think it could have been a mistake to sell Glenn Murray then BW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here