Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough v Bournemouth LIVE

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Boremuff dead and buried, they are not in the race any more

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Wheels are really off for Bournemouth aren't they. Wonder if they'll hold on to a play-off spot.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ah shit, oh well- one clean sheet and keeping it down to 1 isn't anything to be sniffed at. I kind of hope that 'boro come up in second, they are clearly a class above in attack and a great team to watch, but they're poor defensive record has probably confined them to the play-offs.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
great encouragement for Rochdale to do well tomorrow :(

BBC stats show posh have 98% possession :)

wish I could stop and watch it - looks like being a cracking game

4-1 is my guess

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
The more pressure on Southampton, the better. I really hope they miss out on automatic promotion, then lose to Leyton Orient in the play-offs.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They've got 3 games in hand over Hudders and 'Boro, you have to think they'll catch them although they'll need 3 points at home tomorrow, otherwise they'll be below MK Dons as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just listening to 5live. They had an update from the game, then Colin Murray said "if Brighton get points deducted, Posh can still catch them".
What the f***? How is it he is the only sports presenter saying anything about this?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Predictable that they'd fade though. I'm not convinced Orient will take the play off place: they were doing very well all the time they had nothing to lose and nobody was noticing them, but all of a sudden the possibility of reaching the play offs came into sight and they were actually under pressure to win, they started losing games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here