Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough v Bournemouth LIVE

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Darren Ferguson has this look about him that makes me think he's drunk/high, especially when listening to questions and thinking about what he is going to say next.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Darren Ferguson has this look about him that makes me think he's drunk/high, especially when listening to questions and thinking about what he is going to say next.

Well he did spend half the game snorting something out of a bottle

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is something really, really dislikable about Ferguson.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A perfect demonstration to our fans who moan about Ankergren's antics at the end of a game when we're leading as to why we/he does that. Peterborough really should have seen that game out but they weren't professional enough.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A perfect demonstration to our fans who moan about Ankergren's antics at the end of a game when we're leading as to why we/he does that. Peterborough really should have seen that game out but they weren't professional enough.

spot on turkey

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unbeleivable. Never seen a season so full of our contenders falling apart. That said compared to us everyone is going to struggle to show consistency.

Even so according to some we're not the best team we're just more consistent ...... Eh ? :wozza:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Even so according to some we're not the best team we're just more consistent ...... Eh ? :wozza:

I too have heard this rolled out by some so called footie experts and cant quite believe it. Is consistency not a part of being the best team?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
There is something really, really dislikable about Ferguson.

Reminds me of

benidorm_mick.jpg

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Great result. Thank you Joe Hart (who I have not seen have a good game).

Zakuani looked superb though. Is he a loanee at Peterborough?
We signed Zak permanently from Fulham (after a loan) in Jan 09, he's just 24.

As for Lewis, the **** has cost us three points by f***ing up at MKD and last night, but he gets fanmail from Arsene Wenger.

Spoilt my evening BIG TIME last night.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here