Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough United v The South Coast Club

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I find it hilarious how u Brighton fans care so much about saints. You never see saints fans talking about Brighton on the saints forums.

Don't you think it might be cos most of us see you as our biggest threat this season despite your MASSIVE underachievement bearing in mind how much money you have spent?!

The fact you that you are a bunch of cheating arrogant wankers is just a secondary reason to dislike you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even if Scumhampton nick a winner in the 2nd half they are still 6 points behind with games running out :lol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
did nobody else think it was a dive for the pen? by Onefoot Oxtail chamberlain.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I find it hilarious how u Brighton fans care so much about saints. You never see saints fans talking about Brighton on the saints forums.

Didn't fancy the game then? Didn't fancy giving the TV ur full attention for a rare appearence on it? Decided to go on the internet during a game that is on tele did ya? Then decided to go on a Brighotn forum and register while watching did ya?

You mug we have every result to hope you lose as you're our promotion rivals so yes we will talk about the SOUTH COAST CLUB if they're live on tele... Guessing letting that 2 goal lead go has really upset you - bless.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't you think it might be cos most of us see you as our biggest threat this season despite your MASSIVE underachievement bearing in mind how much money you have spent?!

The fact you that you are a bunch of cheating arrogant wankers is just a secondary reason to dislike you.

f***ing nail and head. Esp the bit about MASIVE underachievement - on paper people would have thought SCC would be 10 points clear by now :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Obviously...which is why you are on here during a Southampton match :rolleyes:

Twat

I'm happy to talk about all our rivals on my own club's board. I have NO INTEREST in going on your board though...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
did nobody else think it was a dive for the pen? by Onefoot Oxtail chamberlain.

looked like he was losing his balance when contact was made , if that was Muzza he would have got a yellow for diving.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton

erm because you have the resources to be a promotion rival?

if you don't talk about us it's because you sit around arrogantly predicting that you will take the championship at a canter despite not having been in a position to expect it all season

you are just the most recent in a long line of trolls. f*** off back to norwich.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
God,what a smarmy twat that Saints manager is,and as for them 2 up front,then throw in Hammond and Co.
Come on Posh.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What a dive for the pen. Ridiculous.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
NEVER a pen - commentators spot on. JOKE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here