Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Taylor

Peter Taylor has offered to do anything he can to help, so he will now be briefing all the media in Hull about the situation and asking them to ask City fans to write to Prescott. He is also going to get the message on their website and talk about it in his next
programme notes.

Whenever I met him he always struck me as a really good bloke, so regardless of the situation after we won division two I think we can all forgive and respect now.

xx

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Maybe Micky will do the same at Leicester? And Coppout?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Respect - common Mickey get Leicester fans in on this

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Don't you hate it when people prove you wrong I never like Taylor but respect to the man. Thanx:clap:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Respect to PT! I've not been one of his biggest fans in the past, but all is forgiven. :clap: Nice one!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I've never had a problem with Taylor. He walked at the end of a contract, not in the middle.

He's a good guy!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You all know my feelings about Taylor ( the most successful manager in BHAFC history ). Maybe some people will realise he error of their comments against him.

Polish Count

Feb 5, 2004
BN1
A nice touch of class from PT...we gave him his chance to find his managerial feet again after his troubles at Leicester, so this is a good gesture from a decent man.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Well done Peter Taylor :clap2:

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
peter taylor=top bloke in my book,hope he gets hull promoted,he always tried to get us to play good football and he wasn't afraid to give some of our youth team players their first starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here