Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Peter Sutcliffe

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
My Dad was interviewed in Hove for those murders, as born in Sunderland.

That Geordie, John Humble, phoning police with hoax messages cost lives and wasted police time and money.

I have a vague recollection of the Police enlisting the club’s help to play those messages over the tannoy before a match at the goldstone.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I don’t understand his wife. He was interviewed nine times, and twice she provided a false alibi.

As the wonderful Julia Davis said in the hilariously outrageous comedy Nighty Night: “Even Mrs Sutcliffe had some wonderful days out with Peter when he wasn’t murdering and raping people”.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Was working at Broadmoor the day he was attacked and blinded by another piece of lowlife Ian Kay ,heard the screaming and shouting . Paid no attention as it seemed like a normal day . I just hope he suffered in death as each and every victim he killed . RIP to every woman whose lives he took.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of the officers who arrested him was decorated. However a few years later he falsified records ( as did so many) in relation to his duty at Hillsborough in 1989. Hyde I believe his name was.

British Society was utter shit back then. Thank goodness I live in the present and hanker not for when we could call spades spades, and a woman knew her place, etc.

A point of order, 'falsified' is used to mean 'shown to be false' in research (a good thing). The better word here is 'fabricated', but I accept that common usage has usurped the original meaning, more's the pity.

Black Hill

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
As the wonderful Julia Davis said in the hilariously outrageous comedy Nighty Night: “Even Mrs Sutcliffe had some wonderful days out with Peter when he wasn’t murdering and raping people”.

Hmmmm bit of a pattern here. Her character in Gavin & Stacy was married to Peter Sutcliffe!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Thoughts with the women he murdered and the families who lost a mum, daughter and partner.

This. Theirs should be the names in the thread title, not his.

Rather than boosting his infamy by splashing his image here, there and everywhere, why don't the press pay tribute to the victims?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
This. Theirs should be the names in the thread title, not his.

Rather than boosting his infamy by splashing his image here, there and everywhere, why don't the press pay tribute to the victims?

Looking at today's front pages, I see the Mirror have done just that.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
For Christian NSChatters, it’s actually permissible to rejoice when evil is destroyed, so...

Hahahahaha! **** off Sutcliffe and burn in Hell you ****.

:clap2:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
True story ........... my mates old mum cancelled her holiday to Torquay when he was on the loose, in case he had gone there for his holidays.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My Dad was interviewed in Hove for those murders, as born in Sunderland.

That Geordie, John Humble, phoning police with hoax messages cost lives and wasted police time and money.

Total incompetence from the leading police officers. Absolute shambles of an investigation.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No sure, I just found the whole thing a bit bizarre tbh, as Swiveller’s typically a solid poster I’ve never had an issue with,

Not sure why you went off on one. The account you replied to is not the person known as Das Reich - it is a spoof account that you appeared to fall for.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not sure why you went off on one. The account you replied to is not the person known as Das Reich - it is a spoof account that you appeared to fall for.

For clarity, take the capitals out and you replied to pretty plnk fairy with a lower case l in place of the i. It is believed to be one of the mods spoofing the artist formally known as Das Reich.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
For clarity, take the capitals out and you replied to pretty plnk fairy with a lower case l in place of the i. It is believed to be one of the mods spoofing the artist formally known as Das Reich.

I don't know what I'm talking about here but it looks like a linked profile. Both posters rack up a single count. Clever stuff to a thickie like me.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I don't know what I'm talking about here but it looks like a linked profile. Both posters rack up a single count. Clever stuff to a thickie like me.

Another pointer towards it being a mod then. Good spot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here