Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Lovenkrands

seagull50

Feb 13, 2011
London
Rumour from a very reliable source in the club has told me that Gus is interested in taking the danish striker on loan.

I think after spending 10 million on another striker, they would be willing to let him go.

my source had told me that many people at the club have heard about this potential move and are all excited.

i wouldnt waste my time with rumours... this is genuine!:bhasign:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not at all what we need though, he's a left footed winger/striker. We've got enough cover on that side of the pitch as it is, I would be suprised if we signed Lovenkrands, or anyone else who plays in his position.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not at all what we need though, he's a left footed winger/striker. We've got enough cover on that side of the pitch as it is, I would be suprised if we signed Lovenkrands, or anyone else who plays in his position.

Unless the cardiff rumour is correct about Noone. What position is Barnes playing at the moment?

seagull50

Feb 13, 2011
London
I have heard nothing about nooney leaving buti would think after drawing liverpool in the next round, that will be enough to make him stay!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I saw he was talking with Ankegren when they were both warming up on the sidelines. Must be true :moo:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have seen some tweet from someone this morning thanking Ankergen and Lovenkrands for sitting down at the match so the people behind could see????????

Logical enough, they were both on the bench for their respective clubs. Both are Danish, so I'm sure they would have had a chat at some stage.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have heard nothing about nooney leaving buti would think after drawing liverpool in the next round, that will be enough to make him stay!

5th round against Liverpool and possibly his only chance to play at his beloved Anfield or Carling cup final against Liverpool and possibly his only ever chance to play at Wembley??

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
5th round against Liverpool and possibly his only chance to play at his beloved Anfield or Carling cup final against Liverpool and possibly his only ever chance to play at Wembley??

as i was told many a times when i posted this yesterday, he is cup tied!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Apart from he is cup tied

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I have no idea if this is true, but someone posted the other day that cup tied only applies to FA cup and not league cup???

From the Football League website - The Football League | About Us | Regulations | Regulations Detail | Carling Cup rules

6 Players

6.1 A Player shall be considered bona fide if he is registered by his Club with The Football League, in accordance with the provisions of Football League Regulations or with the Premier League in accordance with The Premier League Rules save that Players registered on a temporary basis will not be eligible to play unless the loaning Club gives its written consent (also subject to any restrictions on the number of loan players prescribed by applicable league Regulations). No player shall play for more than one Club in the Cup Competition in any one Season.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Very good player, but doesn't fill a NEED, so I'd doubt it tbh.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I have no idea if this is true, but someone posted the other day that cup tied only applies to FA cup and not league cup???

6.1 in the Carling Cup rules: No player shall play for more than one Club in the Cup Competition in any one Season.

:D

damn beaten to it :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here