Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Lovenkrands

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
IF Noone leaves, we should be looking at getting Vicente on the pitch, not signing a workmanlike Dane to cover for our injury prone Spaniard.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I have heard nothing about nooney leaving buti would think after drawing liverpool in the next round, that will be enough to make him stay!

I have only heard rumours as well but money talks.... If we accept the baa baas offer and Noone gets a pay rise then I think he will go unfortunately.. Liverpool or no Liverpool. He may not have a real choice!

FWIW. I think that there is something in this! I hope I'm wrong.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF Noone leaves, we should be looking at getting Vicente on the pitch, not signing a workmanlike Dane to cover for our injury prone Spaniard.

Seriously, you don't think the club have been trying to get Vicente on the pitch already!?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If Noone does go then Lovenkrands would, even at 32, be a great signing as a direct replacement. He has 2 years left in him in all probability - fast and direct and no matter how much I love Nooney I know which one I would pick to score goals in the short term. That said we would be in the same position in a year or so of needing to sign a replacement whereas Noone could be with us for a long long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here